Shotglass Grow Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll throw some seeds into germination and prolly take into this event.

Mwahahahahaha IIIIIIITTTSSSSS AAALLLLLIIIIIIIVVVEEE.
(I've got a little sprout, 24 hours above soil) (oh and pics tomorrow when i update my other grow journal too)

I'm in.........found myself a 1oz container....holds exactly 30ml which is great
(30ml = 1oz)...see pic...proper glass an all....got a w/widow clone to start and a seed start.......

P5136712.JPG

Here we go 1 bagseed planted direct to soil in one and 1 w/widow clone rooted and stuffed into the top of another.......I take it that we will have to report on our grows........like weekly??????

P5136714.JPG

imsoborednow said:
Here we go 1 bagseed planted direct to soil in one and 1 w/widow clone rooted and stuffed into the top of another.......I take it that we will have to report on our grows........like weekly??????

Lookin good imsoborednow! I think you're ahead of all of us so far with your clone haha :)
It's gonna be interesting to see what happens for you when the roots get down to the bottom of a shooter shaped like that because I'm pretty sure that you will eventually have to pull the plant up and trim some roots back.

Wassup FloydBanks....
Glad you like the shooter.....its pretty straight inside...like a test tube...the bowl at the bottom is just solid glass to give it wieght.....I already had the clone its about 4 weeks old.......

haha the base of those test tubes is misleading lol.. lookin good imsobrorednow, im tempted to start with clone, but dr greenthumbs gonna be round monday, i lost the seeds! haha.. he knows where they are im pretty sure so ill either be germing or bunging a clone in a growcube then into my 1oz toothpaste lid pot :D

Haha you know.. its off one of those push tube ones :D

WELL I HAD a problem .....it seems that i dont have a 1oz. glass but i have a already germ'd seed and i need a pot fast ne body got an idea of what i kan use?

err, you got a small salt or pepper shaker spare? or anything that size

umm well how about a water bottle cut down?

imsoborednow said:
I'm in.........found myself a 1oz container....holds exactly 30ml which is great
(30ml = 1oz)...see pic...proper glass an all....got a w/widow clone to start and a seed start.......
sweet... Iv got a set of 6 of thos shot glasses. ill be checking in everyonce in a while maby ill jump on the bandwagon if somone actulay gets any bud from this.

I think you should change your avatar Trichnut... its makin me drool

might it be better to have the light schedual be 11 hours on and 13 hours off to make the plant think that winter is coming and to hurry up and flower... seems to me that the plant is going to die from getting so badly root bound. what is your guy's plan on keeping these plants alive and producing?

Dude im just sayin that blunt looks NIIIICEEEEE :D

herbman said:
WELL I HAD a problem .....it seems that i dont have a 1oz. glass but i have a already germ'd seed and i need a pot fast ne body got an idea of what i kan use?

Do you have any of those film canisters, or the dose cups for liquid medicine? I am actually using a tupperware thingy for condiments.

Maybe even a dixie cup?

yeah i found an actual shotglass but seriously this is REALLY SMALL..... ima go check my seeds............

I think today's the 3rd day above soil. Here she is.

1oz.jpg

I've got her on the window sill right now getting some natural light for a bit.
And, when she gets bigger and starts to get root bound... well the only option is to pull her out of the vitamin bottle and trim back the roots... either that or drop out and transplant, but that wouldn't be too sporting of me.

Latest posts

Back