Shotglass Grow Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mines hard to tell at the moment possibly dying leafs are drying out but its growing

Just to say ....I put the clone under 12/12 on Friday....things looking normal except the leaf is a lighter green.......bagseed has not shown his head yet....

P5206752.JPG

imsoborednow said:
Just to say ....I put the clone under 12/12 on Friday....things looking normal except the leaf is a lighter green.......bagseed has not shown his head yet....
Looks good to me imsoborednow :)

Here's mine as of today. I'm just waiting for it to get slightly bigger, and then I'm going to 12/12.

scoobydoo.jpg

hey guys i was wondering if i can join in germinating some bagseed in paper towel and would love to try the challendge :joint:

mine died a while ago just not been about to say so yea i smoked it lol tasted abit likeweed & smelt potent lol

Well my shot glass grow met an early demise thanks to my toddler. May it RIP.

Good luck everyone. :)

SmokinMom said:
Well my shot glass grow met an early demise thanks to my toddler. May it RIP.

Good luck everyone. :)

Haha, that's too unfortunate smokinmom.

I just put mine on 12/12 last night, and actually need to take it out of the darkness in about 30 minutes :)

I must say, this is an impressive thread. Everyones plants look great! Sorry about the few deaths. Good thread FB!

Well, I put mine in to 12/12. Today is day 2... actually tonight I should say, it's in the dark right now. It still amazes me how it changes every day.

Here is my plant. I had to wrap the bottle with duct tape and use some panda plastic to cover the reservior and top of the perlite because algae was starting to grow.

I took these pics a couple of days ago, but just found the time to post. When I saw my plant last night, it had some hairs growing, but I didn't have my camera handy. I will post an updated pic tonight when the lights come back on.

1OZa.jpg

1OZb.jpg

Just my weekly up-date.......tings are looking OK at the mo........just over 2 weeks of 12/12 now........the yellowing of the leaves was countered by the addition of a small pinch of epson salts to the feeding water......:cool:

P6036791.JPG

Well both alienbait and imsobored now, seeing yours i really wish my clone had of survived more than one day lol.. it was obvious it wasnt going to as the plant i took it from was sick as a dog :(

Well yours are both looking awesome, infact everyones in this comp is looking very fine indeed!.. keep up the work and ill definetly join ya next time round!

Here are my pics for this week. Like I said in my last post, the hairs are showing. It didn't stretch like a plant normally does when it starts flowering, so it is still very short.

SG-1.jpg

SG-2.jpg

Shes lookin good alienbait......the silver tape kinda makes it look a bit space age.....like :aok: ........lol.....

imsoborednow said:
Shes lookin good alienbait......the silver tape kinda makes it look a bit space age.....like :aok: ........lol.....

Hell yea it do!!!! lol!!! alien weed what strain MARS??? lol

all of them look nice i cant wait to see the results

BluntFullOfKush said:
Hell yea it do!!!! lol!!! alien weed what strain MARS??? lol

LOL! Wasn't the look I was going for, but I guess it fits!:D

Time for this week's update. Here are a couple of pics. Bud is gettig bigger, but it looks like I need to up the Nitrogen a little.:eek:

SG-1.jpg

SG-2.jpg

Wassupp Alienbait..........your girl is looking good.....Must be a dwarf you got there...or prehaps thats how they grow in zero G....:rofl:
Anyways here my weekly update....3 weeks into 12/12 now.....

P6106838.JPG

P6106848.JPG

Latest posts

Back