Shotglass Grow Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol they both look great!.. everytime i see an update here i wish i had of made more of an effort to keep mine alive lol

imsoborednow said:
Wassupp Alienbait..........your girl is looking good.....Must be a dwarf you got there...or prehaps thats how they grow in zero G....:rofl:

It must be the zero-G, :D because here is are a couple of pics of her mother:

By the way, your plant is looking nice and healthy. Looks like the wick is working nicely. ;)

WW-1.jpg

WW-2.jpg

Wasssup Guys..........day 37 of 12/12..and..I'm getting some yellowing of the sun leaves.........the grow is now being fed 1/2 strength food......I gotta keep a close eye on her now........ dont wanna burn her.......well not yet anyways...:hubba:

P6246987.JPG

P6246995.JPG

Buds are looking good imsoborednow.

I had to double the amount of nitrogen I was giving mine. All the lower leaves were turning yellow and dropping off, but once I up the N, all was good.

She probably has another 2.5 weeks to go, but, UNFORTUNATELY, I have to drop out. :cry: I am going on vacation for a couple of weeks and that is the only plant in my grow room right now. I've got no one I trust to tend to her needs.

Here are a couple of pics (talk about a bud on a stick). The bud is 1.5 inches tall, not including the stem. Will probably be about a gram when it dries.

I don't know if any one else besides imsoborednow is still in the Shotglass grow, but good luck to you all. It's been fun. Wish I could finish....:hitchair:

SG-F.jpg

SG-Fa.jpg

SG-Fb.jpg

omfgomfgomfg alienbait those pics of them big gigantic trees are awesome i wish i had a plant like that!!!!

killersmoke said:
omfgomfgomfg alienbait those pics of them big gigantic trees are awesome i wish i had a plant like that!!!!

Which one? Post #102 or #105? LOL! :ccc:

Nice lil' bud Alienbait..........lets hope she smokes as good as she looks........prehaps a blunts worth on your return .......:joint:
Mine......well she s still got 3/4 weeks in her yet ( I hope). I have lost 3 of my sun leaves to the yellowment...(just made up that word.:))
I hope its not gonna spread further..........I think I stressed it a bit when I took it outside on a sunny day for a few hours just to see iits reaction.....seemed like it was tooo much for her......shes back under the 400w now....how can I add just nitrogen to my feed......:confused: Im growing in soil.....
Anyways happy hols AB......

imsoborednow said:
how can I add just nitrogen to my feed......:confused: Im growing in soil.....

You could pick up some ammonium nitrate at the lawn fertilizer section at Home Depot.

I don't know the dosage you would use because I grow Hydro. I normally mix 1/2 tsp per gallon, but I had to use a full tsp per gallon for this little grow. I guess you can start there and move up or down depending on how the plant reacts.

been reading and following these threads both here and over at mjp
and would like to post a photo from a grower over at the other site..with his permission of course. i think this was aclone but still darn nice so far

Great looking plants man! =) keep up the good work and this is actually turning out more successful then i thought ;) anyways great job ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I think ill give it a go being i collect shot glasses, only thing is which one to use..??

:hitchair: :p the little 1 is prob 1/8 of 1oz way to small..but you never know..so will it be jamaica or penis shotty?

Don't use the penis shot glass. You might be tempting fate and get a male or hermie :)

Use the jamaican one! =) seems like it'd be the best, great marijuana nationality and the penis like he said may put male karma to the plant! haha. Good luck bro!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Day 50 of 12/12 now....shes lost nearly all her sun leaves now but shes still growing....I been messing with my macro lense........ have a look at my trikes man....:D

trich1.jpg

trich2.jpg

Great job guys. :aok: Might have to get one of these going again sometime down the road. It just goes to show ya MJ can be grown in just about anything. :hubba:

Well buddies......
we're just about done here....:)
Got me some micro-bud....sure hope it smokes well.....
It will never catch on as commercial way of growing.....but...
1" sq pots = 144 in 1sqft(12x12).....@ 5g per plant..= 700g per sqft
Imagine loads of micro's in egg boxes....lol

When I put it that way.........:hubba:

But I dont think I want the hassle........

Moving on....:lama:

Thanks for following you all.........xxxx

Where are you Floydbanks????????????

P7207107.JPG

P7207113.JPG

P7207116.JPG

Latest posts

Back