Shotglass Grow Anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can i use a 1 oz. container with alot of holes in it and suspend that over a larger container ?

PEACE:D

as long as its got drianage holes.... and of course you wont yeild much and a waste of time but go for it! id love to see a fully matured baby nugget plant! :D just to say ive seen it... ;)

goodluck to whoever tries it, feeding and keeping ph right will be a ***** so KUDOS to whoever pulls it off right!!!!! tons of green karma your way!

dont forget to supercrop ALOT and keep the light low- or your gunna have a streched plant in a bad way.
:animbong:

im going for 12/12 straight from start :)

its already out the soil :)

Hey guys..

Well i just thought id let everyone know we have started our shotglass grow. In a traditional shotglass with a growcube.

Its a clone of our LST'd clone and is currently under a newish hydro NFT setup and i hope it pulls through, we used root hormone and cloning solution to do the job, and if it pulls through then ill get some pics and be officially underway.. however if it cacks up well most likely germ some more seeds..

At the moment we have 1 LST plant, 2 regular clones for after, and the shotglass so if we can get away with it, we dont want to germ any more seeds..

fingers crossed! :D

i added this thread under grow journal if anyone is interested in adding to it

O.K., I'm in on this one. Sounds like fun. I will set up a wick hydro system and see how it goes. No LEDs this time. :D

rollingstoned77 said:
Can i use a 1 oz. container with alot of holes in it and suspend that over a larger container ?

I thought about that too, but the rules say that the roots must remain in the container. So, no DWC. ;)

Screw it, Im in. That cool?

Been away for 3 day, was in hospital due to Impetigo. It's a bacteria that eats the skin, Im on anti-biotics so we'll see how I go.

Can I use a regular wild turkey shot glass?

Peace.

i need anti's or something better than these acidy things lol ....

mines in a glass but through a tube also

I got some plastic shot glasses. Gonna grow like 2-4 plants just for fun aye.

Seems like a nice challenge. So Im gonna give it a go.

The pills im taking are friken' huge man. But i need them.

Cya.

im offically out.....sorry i kant do it due to the fact that current plants are under 18/6 and i dont want to bud them just quite yet but i will for sure stay informed on all your grows

Here is my setup:

I am using a hydroponic wick system with 50/50 perlite/vermiculite.

I had a couple of pill bottles and I cut one down to be exactly 1.5 oz. The other one is being used as a platform to keep the "pot" out of the reservoir. The reservoir is a plastic beer cup that I cut down to be the right size. The wick was cut from one of my old socks that had holes in it.

The plant is a clone that I had thrown in the garbage because I didn't need it. I threw it out on Saturday, but pulled it back out on Tuesday and washed it off. It looks fine, hopefully it will work for this grow.

Here are some pics:

MiniWick-1.jpg

MiniWick-2.jpg

MiniWick-3.jpg

MiniWick-4.jpg

I like it !!......Alien bait........... looks cool......... I dont know hydro so I've stuck to soil........ Im using a glass shooter for my grow ..............and have made up something today......... I ve introduced a sort of wick system to my grow.....my shooter dont have any drainage so how am I gonna water/feed it right with out overdoing it.......well just so happens I got some capillary matting laying around......you know...the sort of stuff that claims to water the plants while your away....well I cut a thin strip of it and inserted into the glass down oneside to the bottom......(removing/replacing clone as well)....trailed it down the outside .....bound it loosly with wire and stuck it in a res.......hopefully eliminateing problems later in the grow......we'll see......nice pics friend...take it easy............check it out........:)

P5166736.JPG

P5166735.JPG

Oh yeah...... Alienbait....... hope you washed those socks first man ....cos .....cheesey green aint one of my favs.......lol....:)

imsoborednow said:
hope you washed those socks first man ....cos .....cheesey green aint one of my favs.......lol....:)

Nah, helps cover the smell of growing pot! :eek:

imsoborednow, I like your setup, as well as the others on this thread. From the Scooby-Doo vitamins bottle to mini Tuperware.

Now, if everyone else would post pics of their setups.....:p

Im not postin until im sure the clone survives :D

Well the clone died... we thought it would since it was the top of our other clone.. oh well, hope yours all go ok, ill be lurkin around :D

Latest posts

Back