Starting My Drip System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything looks great. Yes your soil lady will fatten up for ya. She looks fine for 28 days. ;)

Hello growers,

Just wanted to give you guys an update. I officailly started my drip today Woo Hoo. So that gave me a little more room in my veg now. I will bloom one more in 2 weeks. I am going to keep 2 or 3 for the moms. I also dont recommend amsterdammarijuana they ripped me off. So I put in a order of white satin with WWMS and it got to me in like 6 says so I was stoked, ill germinate 5 and keep 5 for later if I ever move. My soil plants are on day 32 of bloom, sorry pic is bad. Any replys are welcome.

Thanks
SALT

b420 006.jpg

b420 002.jpg

b420 003.jpg

b420 007.jpg

b420 004.jpg

Every thing looks :cool2: man congrats on starting the drip.

hiya saltrock, great grow going on. i gotta ask a couple personal questions...what gph on your drip? whats your watering schedule (15 every hour)?

Hello Growers,

Thanks for the reply Dubbaman, Mr. Bubbles, and octobong007. My drippers GPH is it fills a 2 liter bottle in 10 minutes, so I like watering at the begining of the light cycle for 11 min, so I figure 1 liter of water per cube. My plants in veg need water every 12 hours its crazy. I am keeping my plants at half veg nutes in the bloom room for a week then switch to bloom nutes. Here are the seeds I got from worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com. It was great the seeds got here fast and in there original sealed package, which is unheard of I would recommend them to anybody, oh sorry for the bad pics "Damit Jim I'm grower not a photographer." lol Over all im just happy with RW and how it is performing, we will see the buds it produces. Any questions or comments feel free.

Thanks
SALT

b420 001.jpg

b420 003.jpg

They are coming right along and looking great. :aok: How much did they soak ya for the beans ya just got? White Satin sounds like a nice strain. :hubba:

Hey TBG,

Thanks for your reply. I paid 42 dollars for those babies and that included shipping, and to top it off I get a tracking number. Some people know how to run a business proper.

Thanks
SALT

That's not bad at all and like ya said some people know how to run a buisness. :aok: Good luck with them babies and hope ya get nothing but females. ;)

Hello Growers,

Just want to give you guys some pics and an update. So mad at myself this morning I set my clock for noon because my feeding is at 12:20, so that gives me time to check the PH. Well I over slept yikes I woke up in a panic at 1:30, so the damage was done. I go look at my plants and a couple of the dam leaves were curling down, I was so pissed off at myself. So I adjusted the PH and ran it for like 7 minutes. To my suprise the leaves eventually started to go back to normal, and now they only have a slight curl which should go away by next feeding. It just goes to show how sensitve these plants are, but also makes me love rockwool even more, had that been soil I think it would have been so much harder to fix it, because I wouldnt want to flush and drown the plant which is pretty easy to do in soil to fix the problem, and more damage could have been done before I could fix it. Rockwool I was able to fix the problem right away without drowning my plants, Im loving it more and more each day. Here are some pics of my plants 2 days of bloom. Also cloned 4 plants from the plants I had in veg, 3 of the 4 were from the top of the plants, had to do that or else my plants will take advantage of me and take up all my grow space. Well hope you enjoy. Any comments or question are welcome.

Thanks
SALT

b420 007.jpg

b420 006.jpg

b420 005.jpg

b420 002.jpg

b420 003.jpg

Hello Growers,

Just another update. I thought that the leaf curling was due to watering it with the wrong PH. But the leaves are not recovering. The new growth seems fine, its just couple of leaves that are curled down like in the picture. Anyone have a suggestion? Here is the little soil and the big soil after 35 days of flowering. And also the sea of green in my veg room, Its getting crazy in there the fan leaves a huge. Any comments Questions are welcome.

Thanks
SALT

b420 007.jpg

b420 008.jpg

b420 005.jpg

b420 003.jpg

b420 006.jpg

b420 001.jpg

b420 002.jpg

Hello,

I just wanted to show you guys a pick of the young one. Basically how I found this seed to the young one, is how I found the seed that I'm using in my current grow. I have a med license so I go to the dispenserys, well for good weed its like 75 dollars an 1/8th. So I found 1 seed in batch of sour apple. So I germinated it papertowel method, and is now in rockwool. I was lucky my first seed to be a female I hope this one will too.

Thanks
SALT

b420 001.jpg

b420 002.jpg

Hello Growers,

Just a update. Here is a pic of the plants they have been in bloom for 9 days and starting to see some hairs. Figured out it is a sativa plant. It has grown some inches since being in bloom. Here are the ones in veg they are looking great even after topping a few. And here is the little one, she is pretty skinny. Any questions comments feel free.

Thanks
SALT

b420 001.jpg

b420 002.jpg

b420 003.jpg

b420 006.jpg

b420 004.jpg

Hello Growers,

A bit has happend since I last left you guys. So memeber my leaf curling? Well the next day of feeding it got worse so obvious something in the water, I was still using half veg nutes, water was PHed, but I was using 20+ plus drops to adjust my PH, so a lot of my leaves fried. So I went to the hydro store and got a higher concentration of PH down, This stuff will burn a hole in your hand lol. So now I have the plants at half bloom nutes and is recovering and not showing anymore leaf curling or frying and is in the second week of bloom and showing signs of flower. Also moved two more plants to bloom, I will be feeding them half veg nutes for a week then switch to half bloom. So now I got 3 plants still in veg gonna use 2 for cloning and flower one more eventually. Here is that one seed that we found in our sour apple tranplanted it to 4x4x3 cubes I like these alot better more stable versus the 3x3x4 Im using now. Here is the soil plants 45 days of bloom cant wait to try some look like a very good sativa. Which is what I like to
joint.gif
. Comments questions are welcome.

Thanks
SALT

b420 003.jpg

b420 004.jpg

b420 012.jpg

b420 010.jpg

b420 009.jpg

b420 001.jpg

b420 002.jpg

b420 006.jpg

Well,
If im not mistaken,
curling leaves is casued
by not enough water.

GOOD GROW THO!

Hello Growers,

Thanks for your responce oltomnoddy, ill have bloom a little earlier next time they do grow quick. Here is an update on my grow. The plants to the left are recovering great from the PH episode and is in the 15th day of flowering still feeding it half bloom nutes, will switch to full in a couple of days. The two plants on the right have been in bloom for 2 days and still feeding it half veg nutes will switch to half bloom nutes in 5 days. here is the sour apple plant it is looking great hope it is a female. Any comment are welcome.

Thanks
SALT

b420 002.jpg

b420 003.jpg

b420 006.jpg

b420 005.jpg

Hello Growers,

Just wanted to give you guys an update. Here is sour apple 13 days of veg looking great. Moms in veg look healthy. Here is the pics of the plants in the 17th day of flowering and is starting to really fill in, I'm sure if I didnt mess up the plant and had to flush for a couple of days the buds would even be fatter. Not the prettyest plants but there budding and they are frosty that all I care about. Any comments are welcome.

Thanks
SALT

b420 004.jpg

b420 006.jpg

b420 010.jpg

b420 011.jpg

Hello Growers,

Just another update. The first two pics are my big soil plant, I couldnt get a great picture of the other small soil in bloom. They have been in bloom for like 51 days and I am starting to flushing with water. The next 2 pics are of the four plants I have in hydro. The two on the left have been in bloom for 19 days and switching to full strength bloom nutes. The two plants on the right have been in bloom for 6 days I am now switching them from half veg nutes, to half bloom nutes for a week.The next two pics you see are some close ups of the ones on the left flowering. The last two pics are of the veg room, had to cut the moms they were getting out of hand, and here is the sour apple looking great 15 days of veg. Hope you all like. Any comments are welcome.

Thanks
SALT

b420 001.jpg

b420 002.jpg

b420 004.jpg

b420 005.jpg

b420 007.jpg

b420 021.jpg

b420 011.jpg

b420 013.jpg

Man have those ladies grown in the past few weeks. Everything is looking great mang keep it up. :aok: How much time ya got left on them soil ladies before they come down?

Latest posts

Back