Starting My Drip System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks a lot for your comment TBG. I have about 7 more days till choppy choppy time. Hope it smokes as good as it looks.

Thanks
SALT

Hello Growers,

Just another update. The first 2 pics are the hydro plants in bloom. The 2 on the left are 21 days into flowering, the 2 on the right have been flowering for 8 days. They are growing very quickly surpassing the ones on the left. Next 3 pics are a close up and 2 top views of the ones on the left. Last pics is just a top view of the one plants that I have in flower for 8 days. Any comment welcome.

Thanks
SALT

b420 001.jpg

b420 002.jpg

b420 005.jpg

b420 007.jpg

b420 013.jpg

Hello Growers,

Just a upadate. First 2 pics,I had to pull out the plant that has been flowering for 9 days just to take a pic, it is freaking huge. They are pounding alot of water thirsty ladys. The next three pic are close ups of the plants in 22 days of flowering. The next pic is of shorty the bud he has been flowering for 55 days. Next 3 pics are of sour apple growing big and growing shoots, and the vegroom. Any comments welcome.

Thanks
SALT

b420 016.jpg

b420 021.jpg

b420 023.jpg

b420 024.jpg

b420 028.jpg

b420 017.jpg

b420 025.jpg

b420 026.jpg

b420 027.jpg

Everythings looking great. :aok: Keep up the great work mang as we all know it pays off in the end. ;)

Thanks T-BRO-G for stopping in, just my little set up takes quit a bit of work with the clones, veg room and with soil and hydro, although now that I have a PH and EC meter It does take a lot less time now to do all the scientific stuff now. I hope it pays off gonna be harvesting the soil plants here in 3-4 days I cant wait, then I will just be doing hydro so a lot less things going on.

Thanks
SALT

Im sorry I am still new lol. I feel lame. What does HID mean. Im sure Ive heard of it. Thanks for stopping by sweetnug.

Thanks
SALT

Its cool man High Intensity Discharge light. Meaning metal halide, high pressure sodium. Also a few others that are not used for growing like mercury vapor. Your pics look like flos. I wasn't sure I would love to help tho if possible:D

there are other types too, like cold cathode, i believe someone did one and compared it to a hps grow, it was a lil while back. looks great man, alot of trich formation. keep it green!

Dc

Wow thank you very much sweetnug. Thats what I thought it meant, HID. Yes both of my rooms are 400W HPS and 400W MH. Well can only think of one question that comes to mind, is res temp, how it affects the EC readings and the plant? Thanks for you input.

Thanks
SALT

I take it you are asking about res. temp. for hydro. What kind of hydro do you have. Hydro is my thing and I think I can help you out. Give your specs. as many as you can

Thanks for the reply DankCloset Hope it stays green now, no excuses got all the tools and proper measurments. So lets hope so thanks for stopping in.

Thanks
SALT

I just have a 12 gallon res and using the drip method. I was just wondering cause where I live it gets hot in summer so I didnt know how it will affect the plant.

Thanks
SALT

Heres the thing. Water that is 60-65 degrees holds the most oxygen and in degrades very fast after that. Although I have had strains grow at 70 and have been huge. I would say above 75 is too hot and 66-70 perfect. Once you work with a strain for a while you will get a feel for it. But 68 degrees is a great general number. Remember that anything below 60 will not grow at all. They wont die but wont grow. And anything 76+ will do the same but will be more prone to disease. Get a cheap water thermo. and either use ice water bottles if too hot and a small aquarium heater with a thermostat if too cold. 68 you will be cool.

Hey sweetnug thanks for that info. Water bottles with ice seem like it would work fine good idea. Well if I have anymore questions ill PM you thanks for your time.

Thanks
SALT

Hello Growers,

Just an update. Thanks o2hustler for the comment and stopping by. So I finally harvested the 2 soil plants, my first harvest ever, Im so happy. Here are some pics of the buds. First pic is of my buds hanging. Second pic is of my buds that I harvested layed out. Third pic is of the 2 main colas on the plant cause I topped the plant. The fourth pic is of shorty the bud he turned out to be a good little nug. Fifth pic is of my hydro plants, plants on the left have been in bloom for 28 days. Plants on the right have been in bloom for 15 days very tall. Sixth pic is of sour apple in its 24th day of veg. Seventh pic is of my veg room overall moms are looking great. Any comment are welcome.

Thanks
SALT

b420 001.jpg

b420 002.jpg

b420 003.jpg

b420 008.jpg

b420 006.jpg

b420 010.jpg

b420 011.jpg

Congrats on your first harvest bro!

buds look excellent, caint wait to see the weight on those.

everything else is coming along nicely

Hello Growers,

Just wanted to give an update. Pics 1 and 2 are of my harvest, I harvested 64 grams so after all is said and done it should be over 2oz, I am very pleased so far the smoke, it is good and it gets me high and thats want I wanted saved over a grand plus gas. Pics 3 and 4 are of my next harvest they are 33 days into flower. Pics 5 and 6 are of my two plants that are in there 20th day of bloom and are very beautiful plants. Pics 7 and 8 are of the sour apple plant is getting very big need to sex it very soon, also my veg room dam moms grow quick gonna have to cut them down again. Over all I am very pleased with my drip system so far easy to maintain no problem other than my PH episode which is solved. The best part is it's one reservoir to maintain so no switching out containers very convienent. I would suggest it to anyone who is new at hydro and wants to try. Any comment questions are welcome.

Thanks
SALT

hydro room 042.jpg

hydro room 038.jpg

hydro room 027.jpg

hydro room 028.jpg

hydro room 039.jpg

hydro room 041.jpg

hydro room 044.jpg

hydro room 043.jpg

attachment.php

I'm jealous. Nice grow!

Man, I wish I could jump forward in time to when my plant's are harvested and cured. :bongin:

Latest posts

Back