Tell Me What You Think...plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcooper1

Reaction score
Hi everyone...I have been gone for a few and missed everyone.....
I found this site and I am thinking about getting this setup.I would really love to know what you all think of it.Is it a good price? Is it a good setup?How big of room do I need for this set up?Lighting for that size of setup..?Any thing you think of that I forgot to ask Please...let me know.I value all of your opinions and love to learn from all of you so please give it to me...lol
thank you all so much and it is good to be back....
have a great day and be safe.....I need to update my journal but plan on doing that soon
thank you all so much......

hey tc ya left out one important part of your question what is it you are buying man

lol

pkj

tcooper1 said:
Hi everyone...I have been gone for a few and missed everyone.....
I found this site and I am thinking about getting this setup.I would really love to know what you all think of it.Is it a good price? Is it a good setup?How big of room do I need for this set up?Lighting for that size of setup..?Any thing you think of that I forgot to ask Please...let me know.I value all of your opinions and love to learn from all of you so please give it to me...lol
thank you all so much and it is good to be back....
have a great day and be safe.....I need to update my journal but plan on doing that soon
thank you all so much......

Oh man Sista have you been tasting the ladies. lol

yeah I want some of that stuf she's smokeing..lol...I wouldnt buy it Man..dosnt look like anything 2me..Good luck KEEP M GREEN

4u2smoke said:
yeah I want some of that stuf she's smokeing..lol...I wouldnt buy it Man..dosnt look like anything 2me..Good luck KEEP M GREEN

actually it is Very good...hahahaha:hubba:

I have this system and I love it! but I have been since, making my own and I dont yet use the resivour.

I can make a bucket using 5 gallon black buckets (walmarts)and large net pots (grow store) that fit perfectly and I get the ring system in a kit for
$ 15.oo (at grow store)and an air pump at the pet store.

its cheaper to make one, that system is over priced imo, ive built similar systems way cheaper then that,building it yourself you know how you put it together so you can fix it easily, but hey its your choice i the long run if you think its worth it then get it but id shop around.

All right Sista your smoking now!!!! lol

Thank you all so much....Can any of you send me a drawing of what your system looks like...KGB30 drew up on for me...kgb is it the same way?
You all are a gods sent......You all have helped me so much everything I have learned about growing and doing it the right way is from all of you.....Thank you all so very much...
have a gret day and stay safe...dont let anyone controll your grow....

tcooper1 said:
Thank you all so much....Can any of you send me a drawing of what your system looks like...KGB30 drew up on for me...kgb is it the same way?
You all are a gods sent......You all have helped me so much everything I have learned about growing and doing it the right way is from all of you.....Thank you all so very much...
have a gret day and stay safe...dont let anyone controll your grow....

Hay,

Sista

When do we get to see the hot sexy ladies ????

KGB30 said:
Hay,

Sista

When do we get to see the hot sexy ladies ????

Tonight when my lights go on ....plz check out my juarnal after tonight
hace a great day and stay safe

Latest posts

Back