Thank you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isoman234

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to those who keep this site up and running and all the awesome members of this site. I have been a member of a number of different mj related sites and I have by received the best info from this site hands down. I know trying to teach new growers can be a pain and I just want to say thank you for all the help you have been.

All of you rock!

We do have some cool members, including you.

I just want MP to be the site IMO it was ment to be. A place to come for good Info without all the drama and head games you see at other sites.

I'm not sure what drama and head games you are talking about I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience here.

Just pop in another MJ grow site and you will see plenty of the drama the head games going on, especially the one that have breeders selling seeds.

The reason there is no drama on MP is because there are no breeders here....when subcool was here like it or not there was plenty of drama....now imagine a site where there are a dozen breeders and all their nut hanger ons...things get ugly quick.

I second isoman234, as this has been much more than a place for unlimited info for me and often wished I could meet the people here in person. So many cool people in one place makes me want to log in several times a day just to see what's goin on.

Yeah I appreciate the very professional way this site is run. I mean it just makes it a safer environment to learn and understand how to learn an skill that makes us happy and for some people it makes the money I just prefer to grow to smoke myself because I am not interested in increasing my chances of going to prison.

Latest posts

Back