This is what's growing on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's to hoping you're past the hardest part, my friend, and glad the plants can give you a source of joy in a needed time! :48:

I am sorry for your friend's loss. How wonderful she has a bf like you to help her through this. It is also nice to have something like your garden you can go to to relax, mellow out, and (though inside) still somehow feel you are communing with nature. Some mornings, I pour a cup of coffee and just sit looking at my plants.

Rosebud, how are your Satoris going? I am thinking of putting up a Satori (Mandala) thread for those of use growing them. Hemper's Satori is looking great. I have BTB, Satori and Ganesh really close to harvest and a couple of clones, and a chunk of seedlings. Kicking around a 3 or 4 BTB (which is half Satori) scrog grow in a 2 x 4 or a 3 x 3 tent......

THG, Lets do a Satori thread. Mine are just a couple of weeks old, still in cups.

Are you happy with the BTB? I have some seeds of those but haven't grown any yet.

I love that you have coffee and look at your plants, i do too. ha

Sorry to hear about your BF's Mom.

Nice haul on those two ladies...11 oz's is impressive.

Thank you Roddy, Hammy and THGy.

I was never so surprised at that haul Hamster.

I have a one gallon pot in the flower room and half way thru and looking hungry but still alive. Every time i see it I think Hamster would be proud. lol
I will shoot a pic of it sometime soon.

Yes, I like the BTB, but not as much as the Satori. The ones near harvest are in dirt. The new babies are hydro. Mine are also about 2 weeks--maybe 3 weeks, but I think we germed about the same time. I germed in rapid rooters and then put them into a bubbler.

I have pilates in just a bit. When I get home, I will, start a thread for those of us growing Satori and we will throw in other Mandala strains. I know Gourmet has some 8 Miles High going. We can post up some pics.

Hi guys,
Little update.

Here is the veg closet... DSCF1555.JPG Satori on the left and Pink momma on the right.

And here is a bowl of auto's that weren't. I am trying these for mr rb. They are supposed to be higher in cbd's and not as strong as the stuff around our house.

Only one really auto'd but they are cute aren't they? DSCF1556.JPG I put my hot soil on the bottom, then Ffof, then seed starter on top and just threw a bout 15 seeds in there. The boys are out and I will flower these little girls and get a couple of grams each.

I will update you on the flower room when the lights go out.

Yes, Rosy -- you have it down to a science, lady. My Satori were all boys, so I put them in the trash. I wish I had a place to collect pollen. Someday :) Your garden is as happy as can be -- as usual....

Peace

HemperFi said:
Yes, Rosy -- you have it down to a science, lady. My Satori were all boys, so I put them in the trash. I wish I had a place to collect pollen. Someday :) Your garden is as happy as can be -- as usual....

Peace
Hemper, my flower room looks like a bad science exhibit. I am not sure what happened. I am about to show you how bad it looks. I am glad you stopped by thanks.

You too, Drft.. Nurse Larry 1 looks like hell. I did get over 200 seeds from Medicine woman and either Larry or a smaller chance of C99 being the dad. I will be able to tell by the growth which one it is. This one is definitely
the nurse larry. She has looked bad since she came up. I thought the SSoil would help and being in flower. It didn't. she still is a mess. If you have to see here I will show you. But I think i will pop some more seeds and see what happens. I gave her molasses and she turned this fake light green color for a minute.

Due to pressure from my friend, Orangesunshine I bring you Purple peach. The one on the left is in the one gallon pot. (much respect Hammy) I won't do that again. The one on the right is in a 3 gallon smart pot. I obviously didn't feed them enough either. The smell lovely. They are very sweet plants and if the grower was a little better they would be amazing.

DSCF1583.JPG

DSCF1584.JPG

DSCF1588.JPG

DSCF1589.JPG

i think they look great---little different grow patterns from the satori and mm you do such a great job on---but you did me proud---thanks :D :heart:

Thank you THG and Dman. I thought they looked pretty rough. I don't think you can see all the deadness of leaves. ha... They mostly fell off when i carried them out of the bathroom. ha They sure smell nice. Lovely. It will be fun to taste.
Thanks Orange, I was pretty sure I was fired.

Latest posts

Back