This is what's growing on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are all beautiful, and yes, you are going to have some dank weed here real soon. Congratulations, Rosy -- beautiful...

Peace

Thank you so much Hemper. Glad you are here.

well, most of you know I had a nanner problem in the flower room. Thought I would look at the positives and show you all the Satori's and the Pink Momma.

I have had a request to show the sides of the pink momma so without further adieu..

DSCF1599.JPGSatori's on the left. All plants have been topped.

DSCF1596.JPG

DSCF1597.JPGPink momma, can anyone say fan leaf? Holy blank.

Thanks for checking in my friends.

Looking nice Rose:aok:

Hopefully you nipped those nanners in the bud, so to speak, and your nanner problem is over.:)

You know Duck, it is a lot like spider mites to me to have a nanner.

I just turned out the bathroom and sprayed the heck out of it. I am soaked and so is the floor and the walls and everything has been wiped off. What a bunch of work. I am just glad I am only sad about one plant so it could have been worse.
Appreciate ya Duck.

:eek: Don't say that word ****** *****.

I can't even bring myself to type it. At least with nanners once you clean up it, is gone and the mj is useable. Not like those other pesky critters.

nice work rosebud---green mojo your way my dear---they all look fabulous---thanx for the update

looking good as always rosebud even the purple bud pictures you posted. they look yummi. the 15 seeds of autos in one pot is a great idea I think keep it up Rosebud

Rosebud said:
Ya' know Rose I'm not generaly given to envy, but.............Ya' caught me a little green. Those ladies aren't only healthy and beautiful,........they play the freakin' piano :eek:
Mine just do a Richard Prior impersonation........get em' anyplace near a pipe and a lighter, they burst into flames :eek:

MOJO Rose, they're lookin' great :icon_smile:

Thanks, Orange, Dr, and Cubby.
Cubby you make me laugh. I always take the pictures by the piano because it has a sky light over it and it is the best light. Richard Prior....wow, that's funny.

Ok so update:

I think i have more girls than I have room for:eek:

I think the Pink mommas are all girls. One flipped to flower yesterday.DSCF1622.JPG

So far two of the Satoris are girls and have gone into the flower room yesterday.DSCF1618.JPG

I am full in the both areas..I have six in flower and that is enough.DSCF1623.JPG That is the auto in flower, cute huh. Didn't act very auto.

Thanks for coming by my MP buds, don't know what i would do with out cha all. Grow sub prime buds for one.

hermaphrodite? what did i miss? got pics? :huh: :confused2:

Hey Irish, nice to see you.
yes, i had my first nanners. It was very sad. The plant has been harvested but there are a few that you can see the remnants of the nanners in. Want me to dig it out and take a pic for you? Most were deep inside, but a few were outside as well.

what strain were those on rosebud? i know you have a few dirty dozen strains, and we would like to see the info if it came from any of our hybrids or poly's the crew made so we can nip it in the bud fast before those blow up any testers rooms...when did this happen?

senor irish it was the pp f2---rb was the only one to receive and run them---i still got the rest and have not destroyed them yet---kinda weird that 1 of the 2 hermied---from the same batch---any suggestions on why that might have happened

rb---did i explain that correctly???

Thanks Orange.

No panic Irish. I would have let you know if it was a DD grow. I panicked enough for all of us.

i'll have to think about that os...talking out loud, no one had herms from the f1's that were tested pretty extensive that i heard of, so we can rule that out. i've made polys also with those, and have already ran those, (and smoked them), and no funny biz there either...found the pp flavor dominated whatever it touched; hoosier daddy x pp, pure afghan x pp, even made and ran my own f2's...(been a busy boy)...

how far out in flower did you run the f2's rosebud? maybe we can talk this thru to a late end run expression? we figured 9 weeks average was where we were chopping her, both f1's and (my f2's)...

only issue i ever really had was outdoors. they loaded up on mold late in the season here before rains came...

only thing i can think of atm os, were you running the f2 mom in same flower room, after she was pollenated, with your blue dreams? if so, was there any funny biz going down with those at some point?

sorry that happened to you rosebud. were there any others in flower running with them?

you certainly were a busy boy there irish---would love to run some of them pp x pa---these f2 beans were made OD---my 1st thought when she reported it was a late selfing expression but if i remember correctly it hermed on her in week 7 or 8---soooo sad as i had great expectations for her hubby

It was barely into the 7th week I believe. It had clear and cloudy tricomes no amber, I was planing on taking it next weekend.

My sdm/pa was in the room for 11 days. She doesn't look pollinated to me, she still is very white. The other PP had a few green seeds as well as a medicine woman, just a few.I harvested those yesterday. Mr rb's autos look like nothing touched them.. Is that possible?

I tasted the semi dry PP and it tastes wonderful, like grapes. And it was a beautiful purple plant.

All in all the hermi could have caused worse damage for sure. I am so sorry it happened though.

Sorry for butting in Rose, but didn't someone mention in DD thread that they had problems with it hermieing? Or am I confused?

I have not heard of that Duck. I only mentioned it here and you are not butting in. Glad to have you here.

Latest posts

Back