Thrust back into dark?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cass

Reaction score
I have 3 ladies all 7 weeks now. Approx 3-4 weeks ago I set them all into darkness for 36 hours to induce flowering. All three are now flowering but the tallest of them has yet to start blooming, as the other two began almost two weeks ago.

I'm using MG(not the best, I know)
Blossom nutes from a grow shop per 2 weeks
They recieve 8-12hrs sunlight per day
Dunno the PH yet
The two that are showing early budding signs are at 22in
The one in question is at 27in(and I'm positive it's female)

My question is, would any of you recommend putting Ms Late Bloomer back into darkness for a bit again? Perhaps I'm just being impatient. This is my first grow.

:confused2: it sounds to me like youve confused yourself
with indoor and outdoor growing... if your growing outdoors, just leave them nature does everything. if your growing indoors then to vegitate your plants they will need 18-24 hours of light per day. To flower then you need to cut back the lights to 12 hours on, 12 hours off. hope this helps..

Perhaps. Lol. I got some advise from an indoor grower....leading to my decision of the blackout. This summer I am indeed sticking to the outside, except for at night. I'm at 8,600ft and it gets below 50 degrees at night. Plus its very dry here so when I bring them in I have a humidifier running close by. Just started doing that though, since one was turning purple from the cold. She's the late bloomer. I do take comfort in trusting mother nature, other than the hail storms every other day!

if your bringin them in for 12 hours they should be flowering
maybe this plant is sativa and it could just take longer

One is clearly indica, but the problem child I believe to be sativa. It's been more like 10-11hrs inside because of my schedule, but I'm gonna try to get that closer to 12.
12-12 is ideal for flowering correct? Thanks for the advice.

ideal yes
but plants outside start flowering with about 10 of dark
but for your sativa for sure 12/12 and be ready to harvest 2-4 week after your indica

Latest posts

Back