U.S.Customs and Border Protection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks jbonez,yeah i was worried about the bucks,480 to be exact.well it will get spent on some more goodies,lol fk the gov.

andy52 said:
thanks jbonez,yeah i was worried about the bucks,480 to be exact.well it will get spent on some more goodies,lol fk the gov.

WOWZ! thats alot of dough! im telling you, hgs is the way to go my friend, very pleasant experience.

they guarantee the delivery also.how many packs were you trying to order andy? i woulda been pissed if i got that much money confiscated.ill never order more then 2 packs per order.definitly check out highgrade-seeds though..they have some killer strains also.just keep your eyes peeled for any suspicious activity around your house.most people get their seeds confiscated..since they had to refund you the money,i.m.o. that'd make them more likely to mess with you.i definitly wont be ordering from the doc anytime soon..then again,theres really no need to..theres too many other legit banks.i also think they should switch shipping methods every month.i think theyre onto him if u ask me,i man..sure theyre not gonna get every package..but they got their eyes out.sorry to hear about this messed up situation my friend.i hope you get the beans you want in a safe manner next time around.hes got a user name in here also,i'd pm him and tell him your $.02..i'd pm him here,pm him in his forums,and after all that,i'd still start a thread in his forums warning people.anyways,im out,but ill say a proyor for you and your safety andy.-peace

Andy, so sorry to hear about your troubles my friend.
I have had a few successful orders from Doc, and when they arrived I thought "how clever. I wonder how long this will last". Looks like the jig is up.

We all know tht ordering from ANYONE is a roll of the dice. Sometimes your gonna go on a big roll, and it is inevitable that the dice are gonna turn craps sooner or later. (sorry, but I'm a gambler as you can see). I'm sure Marc Emery thought he would be rollin' 7's forever, and LEO went after him with a vengence.

Andy, I think you should chill for a solid 45 daze from the point of when u confronted LEO. After that, I would say, business as usual.
If you don't mind, what state are u in?
And don't post no customs letter man, that will bring undo "eyes" to this site and put you further at risk.

If you are anywhere near Cali, there are a number of dispensaries that are now selling seed stock. And I am talking like looking at Docs list. BIG selection. And they have it onhand. DJ Short is around and alot of his seed packs are available.

Thanks for letting us all know this happens and how it happened. Information is invauluable!

thanks norcalhal,i am in mi. wish i was in cali. the good thing is that i put in a trace at the P.O. soon after it appeared something was wrong.just a few days ago i did get a my money back from the m.o. luckily.yes i agree.i am chillin for awhile now.i was looking at a small house to buy just basically to have my grow at.out in the country kinda.but after this ithink best to lay low for a bit.hehe,i ordered some more beans yesterday in someone elses name and address.i will be ready when i do feel its safe.not sure when that will be.my attorney says not to worry,they thought they could scare me into spilling my guts.screw them.i hate cops and this incident brings it home to me all the more.i only try to grow enough for my very own personal use.of course i do smoke with a few friends on occassion.but no one knows what i am doing.i imagine the neighbors have some kind of inkling huh?lolfreaking swat team to mess with one dude.chicken sht trash.
thanks for the support.

I am impressed with your coolness under fire, Andy! You are right about the LEOs in our country. They are a strange bunch! I could see if you were a big-time dealer but you were only growing for personal use!

Dr. Chronic came through for me again! Two orders in two weeks, both successful. I have 10 Diesel Ryder and 5 Feminized AK-47 Ryders. And I'm pretty sure the first one was through NY Port, the second through Chicago. The Diesel got here in 3 days flat, the AK's took 8 days (chicago).

Dr. Chronic rules!

nevermind, i should read the entire thread before posting...

lol!

megan23247 said:
Got my letter in the mail a few days ago stating that my seeds had been confiscated. I'm pretty sure something is up cause I read a small thing in HighTimes addressing this very issue. Not sure where im gonna order from now BUT prob not from the Doc again cause I keep getting that same automated response and its starting to piss me off so I give up. :(

I wont order from the doc, I've just seen way too many bad vibes on here about him. Im sure he does right by most, but I just couldn't stomach it. I go with dope-seeds dot com. I like them...

Hey guys, I just as well had an order confiscated from the doc.

Latest posts

Back