would this be ok

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allmashedup

hello :) i need to flush my 3 plants
the light doesnt come on for another hour.
would i be ok to wake em up an hour early so i can start to flush em.
or should i wait.:confused:
thanks ;)

if its just an hour till the lights come on, I would leave it and wait, unless I was very pushed for time.

I'll open my box 15 minutes early sometimes to do stuff and call it "dawn", but I never go beyond that, like those above me said...

even during veg?

I thought that the only time the light cycle became critical was during flower!?

i sometimes wait an hour for a response on here... patience danyosun :D

I veg 24/7 so its not a problem, BUT I do know that repeatedly exposing a plant to Dark - Light Dark Light in ways that break from normal 24 hour patterns can be stressful to the plant and cause unwanted side effect, both in vegging AND flowering.

you could try a green light. most people have hit-or-miss views when it comes to using green lights to avoid disturbance during sleep time; i personally haven't had any issues using one. i just threw one in one of those caged mechanic light fixture thingys and move it around my room where i need it :aok:

Wait the hour and pm me if you need any help with your flush, I have tons of pages on it.

Latest posts

Back