would you buy seeds from here??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dyannas son

Reaction score
worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com

do you believe it or you think its no good??

I dont see a reason not to trust it. Nice they Guarantee the order. Alot of major brands their supplied from.

Like how its separately. Id order a couple cheap ones and try the company out, write a review for us of the experience. (Skunk Haze 1.61 per from Seedsman is the cheapest I see so far.) which is cheap enough if worried about bein ripped off. Few in the 2 dollar range.

I'm actually putting together an order from their as well. Waiting on a couple of the new Greenhouse seeds though. There are about a dozen strains I'm gonna put in for, but only wanna do one order, so I gotta wait till those are released. They advertise in High Times, and they have been recommended on forums before. They sound legit from what I hear.

I guess they sell single seeds as well, which is cool if you wanna try a bunch of strains and decide which is best for you. I prefer 10 packs though, to many variables from seed to seed to risk by ordering less than 10.

well will see how it goes i placed an order tonight "the single seed center" ...
1x Indian Skunk - Regular
1x Super Lemon Haze - Feminized
1x Velvet Bud - Feminized....

Latest posts

Back