Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Victoria 020.JPG Here's a few from last year's caching cruise...Alaska! This is from the Glaciers National Park while aboard ship.

Victoria 022.JPG Closer view of the beautiful snowcapped mountain.

Victoria 024.JPG At the bottom is a glacier meeting the ocean, note the color changes in the water? This is due to the constant flow of debris from the glacier.

Victoria 039.JPG The cruise was a caching trip, here's a cache in Ketchikan...see it?

Victoria 046.JPG Whale breach, one of many we saw while on our cruise!

Me too Hick, going again in August (cruise...anyone care to join??) and will take many more pics including some from Mendenhall! I have tons more somewhere, but apparently not on this computer... Will find them.

August!??? :confused2:.. the Kings run in JUNE!!! ;)

Kasiloffkingcropped.jpg

We were married there. It is a nice place, kinda cold though.
We could have an MP cruise. what do ya think? kidding.

yup rosebud, nice place...In the summer time.. don't know if I could endure 8 months of winter tho'..;)

I'd love to see the Northern Lights while smoking some, but no way would I want to spend a winter.

The darkness was worse then the cold for me. We were there two years. Nice people. Good pot at that time. Beautiful. People would ring your door bell leave a salmon and run away. I am serious. It was constant.

The sleeping catskill mountain.......he's as big as one!

DSCI2612.JPG

awesome pictures, Hick don't sell your self short man, those pics are killer. Thats a skill that can't be taught. it comes from experience and thats the best education anyone can have.

labor day weekend 003.jpglabor day weekend 007.jpgAvery 004.jpg

camp 018.jpg
Colorado rocks!!

Attachments

• camp 020.jpg
    camp 020.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 30
Rosebud, why do people leave salmon at the door? Is it that boring in the winter? It takes all kinds.

from last summer, a pair of ducks, couple sunsets, and deer. wish i had a better camera. one day i hope...peace...

100_4141.jpg

100_4193.jpg

100_4208.jpg

100_4644.jpg

100_4655.jpg

Latest posts

Back