Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think those are beautiful Hick. The third pic looks like the trees have all been lit. So pretty. Thanks. I wish I knew what state you were in. Is it big and start with an M?

Vancouver

canada christmas 045-2.JPG

canada christmas 048-2.JPG

canada christmas 049 (2).jpg

Isnt it strange how something can LOOK stinky

:rofl:

:rofl:

chef :hitchair:

Nice Landscape Hick..

Rosebud..I say The Rockies

The Hemp Goddess said:
Winter in the mountains. This is the view out my living room window.

I bet thats a great scene around christmas time...:cool:

from an old funny email....

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

"Is this statuetory rape or just a moosedemeanor ?"

:eek:

-SSF-

GREAT shots one and all, and thanks!.. :)
og'... those are "Rocky Mountain Bighorn" sheep... Whatda' ya' think I'm bi???? :rofl:...
roddy that third pic is a 'perfect' view of Vegas!
thg, quite the contrasting subjects!.. ;)
cheffy...:confused2:... ;)
CO rosebud...:) a "native", born 'n raised!

I won't be commenting on 'every' picture, but let's keep it going...
I tried to capture a fog bank moving through the valley. That big rock is called "Lovers Leap" in relation to an alleged act of a broken hearted native american brave..:p
gotta love a back scratcher like that ehh...;)

loversleap.jpg

ll.jpg

LL2.jpg

backscratchin.jpg

SensiStarFan said:
from an old funny email....

"Is this statuetory rape or just a moosedemeanor ?"

:eek:

-SSF-

Definitely going to be put on the sex hooffenders list. :p

Hick said:
gotta love a back scratcher like that ehh...;)

They are'nt scratchin' thier backs......One is sayin' to the other...."and that cloud looks like a guy with rifle..."
Great pics all.

Here are some shots of flowering trees and my first tulip to open this year for those up north who are still wondering if Spring will come this year...;)

Peace~!:cool:

bloomtree1.jpg

bloomtree2.jpg

bloomtree3.jpg

firstTulip.jpg

dirtyolsouth said:
Here are some shots of flowering trees and my first tulip to open this year for those up north who are still wondering if Spring will come this year...;)

Peace~!:cool:

Great pics, good to see spring...it's 30f here and sunny, clling for snow the next few.

Blizzard going on here. 4" tulips peeking from under the snow. And it was Spring just yesterday!!! Ah well, sweatshirton...sweatshirt off...A wet Rocky Mountain Spring.

I drool over your flowering trees!!!

Hey Hick:ciao: thanks for restarting this thread...here is two shots from my trip to the blue ridge parkway.:hubba: :cool:
brpkwy1.jpg brpkwy2.jpg

:aok:....
I'm not a "photographer", no hi'-dolla camera or equipment. No formal education, but I really like to take pictures. I have literally thousands of pis on my hard drive.

editDSC02440.JPG

mountain.JPG

herd.jpg

buck3.JPG

1.00001.jpg

you mean the one documenting the perils of when you were learning to use a shovel?..:p

3736679397_69ef0fcd9b.jpg

Latest posts

Back