Hydro- WW, Great White, AMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost the end of flower week 4. Things are rollin around. They are starting to fill out now. They are probably not going to get any taller now eh?

They may grow a bit more yet but the majority of the stretch is over with. The ladies are looking fantastic. Great work my friend. I chose WW for my next indoor crop so I will definitely be checking back in on those ladies. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Everything is looking great MD. :aok: Nope i don't see them getting much taller. ;)

Ok so one of my sharks has what look like seeds on one of the buds. How did this happen? I dont have any meales in the room or even in the house. Heres a pic let me know what you think. Also is the second and third pic a hermie? There are no seeds anywhere else but on two buds of that plant in the first pic

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

Yeah those didnt show up until recently. Is the whole crop ruined or just the few buds that made seeds? I already pulled that plant out of the room and it wasnt close to the others

you made the right move. Just keep your eyes out for any other plants.

Sorry I didnt update this until now. So The hermie I had made some seeds appear on every plant however it didnt completely ruin the crop. I ended up with about 600grams dry. The biggest yielder was the ams and the biggest widow with about 100-120 gms each. I have already begun the next grow. They are 3 weeks into flowering. I have four ww going and am now using a waterfarm setup instead of the ebb and flow buckets. My buddy is growing all sharks. We now have two great mothers and I will never have to worry about a damn hermie again. It could have been a lot worse though. Also I'm gonna start growing some ak again. AK is probably the easiest plant anyone can grow. It's nearly impossible to screw it up or kill it and I "highly" recommend it to first timers and veterans. Just make sure you have a great big carbon air filter cuz that stuff reaks. I will make a new thread with pics on the new grow shortly.

Latest posts

Back