Hi, I'm Badmonkeybob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMonkeyBob

Where I go, There I am
Reaction score
Don't really know what to say, I'm a freaking new guy to all this. Just now learned how to IM. never done that before! think I need to medicate now.If any of you have any questions hit me up. Question? why are the leaves on my plant turning yellow? Too much water? or not enough?:hubba:

Welcome to MP....Hard to answer that question without knowing more about your grow...

Badmonkey! Badmonkey!

Just really wanted to throw that out. This is the best place for information. The growing guides and links are great.

Welcome!

Hey BMB!

Welcome to the forum. I've been looking for you to post. :welcome:

Where are your pictures, if you set your cell phone resolution to 640x480 your pics will post no problems.

:postpicsworthless:

I think you might also get more help with your question if you let everyone know...

Indoor/outdoor
Soil Type
Hours of Light
Nutrients
PH
Watering Technique (cuz it seems weird to me?) ;)

Good Luck. I will post a link in my Female Growers Group & the Bong Hitters Club to see if I can drum up some more help for you. :smoke1:

Welcome Bad M Bob ! where exactly would you rather not be ! And why are you still there if you would rather not be there ! ( are you at my mother in laws place ) if so you are somewhere i'd rather not be either ! Peace and RUN !

sorry the only help i can be is ta ask what stage the plant is in...the leafs will yellow and fall off towards the late stage of flower ( 12/12 ) this is normal.....But you will get better help if asked in the sick section..:welcome: and if You have any Questions 4me...I will be in the (BHC) house:bong: take care and be safe..

welcome to MP badmonkey :yeahthat:

but overwatering can cause yellowing ,,but as your buddy whiteowl pointed out

pics and more info is needed :peace:

You have any Questions 4me...I will be in the (BHC) house take care and be safe..
..HA!!.. the BHC is certainly not the place to gain or give growing advice if you have questions. You'll be much better served(as will future members), by asking and receiving in the indoor forum or the sick plant section, where the entire conglomerated members experiences are more likely to see it and comment.

Hick said:
..HA!!.. the BHC is certainly not the place to gain or give growing advice if you have questions. You'll be much better served(as will future members), by asking and receiving in the indoor forum or the sick plant section, where the entire conglomerated members experiences are more likely to see it and comment.

This is true as they are the correct place to find Info..But Like I said....for those that cant seem to read all the words...

" If ya have any questions 4me...I will be in BHC"

Welcome to MP Monkey Man, cant bring myself to call you your whole moniker.
Hick is correct, as always, best asking questions in the sick plants department. Also adding all the info White Owl suggested will help folks help you better. The BHC is for more advanced :bong: :bong: :bong: users. Some cant find their way out of that thread.....

4u2sm0ke said:
This is true as they are the correct place to find Info..But Like I said....for those that cant seem to read all the words...

" If ya have any questions 4me...I will be in BHC"

I thot U were 4u? now you R 4me? Im confused, no....I am tc and :huh: .:stoned:

Latest posts

Back