Is this male??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uk1

Reaction score
Sorry bout the pics but you can slightly see on the top left what i think could make it male but im also wondering if its bud , it is growing out from the new growth on top but theres a few further down from that , just has a few balls/buds real close to eachother , what could it be??:hairpull:

100_1342.jpg

100_1344.jpg

100_1346.jpg

:angrywife:

Your pictures are blurry I cant tell. You should easily be able to tell the difference between a bud and a pollen sac. I hope its a female. goodluck

ive never seen a plant budded or maleness before

are they little pods that are about the size of a regular seed or is it growth with stringy white hairs growing out of it. Pollen sacs are pretty easy to identify. How long have you had them in flower?

this 1 that shows has been in flower about 2-3weeks

itis hard to tell really , it looks like sacs but the top of them is stringy um kinda like a ball but its got the same kinda thing as new growth in the top of them

well here is acouple pics to help you decied if you got a male or femaleHope they help.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

hey bro hope it isnt a male but here are a few pics of some male sacs good luck and hope this helps peace

male sacs.jpg

male.jpg

thx you 3 , i think its male comparing them to the pics , i'll keep an eye on it cuz its a tiny plant so far :)

hmmm imnot to sure it is male foreal , what does hermie look like .

also the plant never smelt till i saw these things show up , do males still get the smell?

males will smell.. hermie will have both female and male flowers.. usually its mostly female..and a few males pop up.... there are threads on this... just try using search...

Latest posts

Back