determining sex for a dummy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Ganja

Learning to Cultivate
Reaction score
i have recently changed the light cycle to try and flower.so now im trying to determine sex.i watched something on youtube that helped alot.on top of some of my plants,they look like buds,but at a closer look the look like little bulbs or seeds.then i have a coupole that look like buds, but instead of looking like seeds,the look like opened seeds with white hair sticking out.those are females right?heres a few pics\
heres the biggest one, i think its a girl.lots of open buds with stringy white hairs comng out em
bigtop.jpg

bigg.jpg

heres a few more.i think this one is a male,see the buds ln top of the plants?they arent opened with stringy white hairs
num3.jpg

num4.jpg

heres the top of another one i think is a woman
num6.jpg

and i think this one is too early to tell,no bulbs or stringy hairs
num6.jpg

your camera is like mine..out of focus..LOL I can't make any of that out sorry....oh let me burn one first......nope thats even worst..LOl sorry man can't help

ok but can u make anything from the way im describing them?

Try taking some more photos. Your camera may have a macro feature and make sure the fans are off in the room. I cant make any accurate assumptions on the information you have posted.

if it has white hairs coming out it is a female and if it has little balls growing then its male there is alot of info and pics to help you out alot more in this try searching around

help alot,but that pic is maybe i diff strain than mine..i have the stringy hairs on some,but the ones that i think are make are buddingmand they look like grapes,unopened with no strings,do i kill those?or just seperate themmcan male plants produce good weed?

give it enough time and make sure it has balls and no hairs and that its a male and then yes kill it if you dont want to make seeds and you want sensi

ok so wat can be done with the killed males?can they be grrinded up and smoked?or will it get me sick

it wont make you sick i dont think it will be really harsh on your throat lol some people would make hash out of them but alot of people say its not even worth it with male plants but you could give it a try and let us know :)

ill definatly do it!imma grind em up un a coffee grinder and let u know if i get high or sick lol

just an update,i tried to smoke it by grindind the plants up,it was too wet,still i rolled it up,i tried to smoke it but it was hard.it smelled really good tho,it was hard to pull.i only got maybe 1/4 of the way thru the blunt,but i have a buzz,like i would be high if it was dry.not sure if that buzz is the weed,or lightheadedness from pulling so hard lmoa:D

We have some very good pic's of female, male and hermi' flowers on the Resource page.

Wrong - Wrong - Wrong,
Look first you gotta be all smooth like, get some champagne, and some strawberries, lower the lights just a pinch, some solid mood music, Burn a hoober, don't force the smoke on the plant, but offer. Then when the time is right take a peek under it's leaves. What have you got to lose ?
If she is a she, and you get away with it, then it's La Amore. If it's a guy, you gotta kill him before he tells anyone, simple as that. LMAO

sorry I couldn't help it.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I found it helps to think of these unique plants as human beings.

They have male and female genitilia, they need to sleep, be awake for a certain amount of time, and they have to breath, eat, drink and live somewhere-(soil). When the whole thing gets confusing, just remember they are like us to a certain degree.

Males have ball clusters almost like grapes, and females have antennas or in other words little hairs that collect the pollen(plantsperm). The buds are the ovaries and vaginas basically, a sinsemilla is like a virgin girl, a seeded bud is like a knocked up girl. Hmm which one do I like better???:hubba::rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back