Haze 19 x Skunk PC Case Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

akirahz

Hello every one! im back!!!

dont know if you guys seen the pics of my new grow cab (just a pc) but its working good so far, only two 60mm fans by the light keep temps a brisk 77F..

The case measures 22 inches tall, 17 inches long and 7.50 inches wide/deep and for the square footage 6,800 lumens @ 65 watts. (UPDATE * Now have 13,200 lumens)

about 2.5 square feet is what im working with

I've got 1 sproutling so far, waiting on the other, hope she comes up

i got some pics here of whats going on --

in the over head picture there, you can see a web-cam in the corner :) -- its how i remotly check on things without having to open the case since its an older case without any sliding sides, just one big cover :(

2nd day old today

pc-case1.jpg

pc-case-2.jpg

Server-natural.jpg

webcam.jpg

day2-farther.jpg

day2-inside.jpg

Nice little micro grow setup my friend. I always like watching these grow journals. I will be pulling up a chair and watching. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Are you going to just keep super cropping? And whats your light schedule?

thanks smoky! i hope it ends up being an entertaining show-- still though i just slapped this pc case together, didnt really take my time on it that much, sure it works but it doesnt look that pretty/professional.. if i had some real power tools then i could of did better-- but i was using rusty tin snips!! :O!

Here you go bro... Follow this link, he knows what he is talking about... LINK

sweet looking forward to seeing those babies grow up :D

Timmyjg6 said:
Here you go bro... Follow this link, he knows what he is talking about... LINK

Thanks timmy, yeah ive seen youtube videos demonstrating the technique described- but ive yet to try it, think i found out what technique ill be using :)

If I were you, I would just start out with a 12/12 and top and lst that thing as much as you can. You don't have a whole lot of room in there to be able to go for more than a week on 18/6. What are your temps at and how many lumens is that bulb putting out? Do your pots have drainage holes? Can't wait to see how this grow works out!

Mal C
:fly:

mal_crane said:
If I were you, I would just start out with a 12/12 and top and lst that thing as much as you can. You don't have a whole lot of room in there to be able to go for more than a week on 18/6. What are your temps at and how many lumen's is that bulb putting out? Do your pots have drainage holes? Can't wait to see how this grow works out!

Mal C
:fly:

yeah i have punched holes in the containers, the lumen's in the bulb is 6,800, temps stay around 77-84f

here is a link to the bulb im using

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=57889-57299-9166B&lpage=none

its a big sucker, its 9 inches long from top to bottom, puts out 500w worth of incandescent light and uses coolux technology, the ballast is small and stays rather cool, in fact the green circuit board you see in the pictures is the ballast for the light.. and yes i have touched the metal, and yes i have electrocuted myself quite a few times now haha!! -- so yeah now I've taped it up with electrical tape so i cant touch the metal joints

hehe , just thought id post a SS of my internal webcam view, 6 days old now, still waiting on other seeds to sprout, i planted some more so hopefully. I also transplanted to a 3 inch pot, alot more room in this container to grow :)

Picture 1.jpg

wow looking really nice there i really like the computer grow really nice

looks like its going to be fun ,,,love the webcam idea :hubba:

goodluck :tokie:

Thanks melissa, i just wish id get more then 1 popper, im on day 8 now and so far i only have 1 living plant above the surface :(

Wow thats cool, crazy how it sunk like that...

The animation was pretty cool. You should definitely keep doing that. I would love to see a whole grow. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Update time, well the big one is now 20 days old, and the small popper in the pics is 4 days old (in veg, 18/6)

i just did the big ones first LST bend tonight, she was growing up into the bulb haha.

and heres some pics of the progress:

day20-veg-both.jpg

lst-far-day20-veg.jpg

lst-day20-veg.jpg

droplet-day20-veg.jpg

day4-veg.jpg

Latest posts

Back