Haze 19 x Skunk PC Case Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on getting a female. You say you had them on 12/12 for 41 days and they haven't shown signs of sex. They shouldn't take that long. Do you have any light leaks?

I might of had a light leak or two yeah, but ive solved the problem by throwing a blanket over them at lights out, least till i get around to fixing the light leak issue, thing is ive only been tossin the blanket over them for about 4-5 days now

That's why it's taking them so long then. Just make sure you keep tossing that blanket over them at lights out. ;)

lookin good man.From my experiences,i've noticed the males have almost always showed their sex b-4 the females.i wanna say 90% of the time.anyways..hopefully you have a pc of ladies there.-peace

AH yeah, it'd be sweet if both we're female haha, the smaller one with the thicker leafs has a very skunky smell too it, but its just bag seed, however the haze doesnt smell hardly at all less i ruffle its feathers so-to-speak hah

but yeah i'll have to keep throwing that blanket over the pc case every day @ 4:00am when its lights out :( the case is just too old and rickety, id have to sledgehammer it to get rid of all the light leaks, the metal needs re-bending in alot of areas from wear and tear.. prob have to build a new case-- one that doesnt leak as much light out the sides

but thats alright, this was just kind of another experiment to see if its even worth having around, see if i get any kind of nice yield at all, its alot of waiting for not getting much smoke, least the last time during my queen grow it was, these ones are alot bigger though so hopefully i will make out alot better in the yield department

yeah man, congrats on that female
i missed the concept of a PC case grow. Why didn't you just start off in the spot that you got it in now?

IndicaKid said:
i missed the concept of a PC case grow. Why didn't you just start off in the spot that you got it in now?

Not sure what you mean by spot? I started off in the pc case, from seeds till now. I havent moved the case at all from its spot either, which is always rather dark.

IndicaKid said:

??????????????????????

oh,i think he thaught you pulled the plants out of the pc,from the looks of the pics it kinda looks that way.are you secretly growing or is there another reason for using the pc?

just thought id give it a try, really liked the idea of a pc case grow, i thought i could make it work, i saw some selling on ebay for 300 to like 800 bux!! .. crazy! , just wanted to contribute a little to the DIY scene

akirahz said:
Not sure what you mean by spot? I started off in the pc case, from seeds till now. I havent moved the case at all from its spot either, which is always rather dark.

i got ya, i saw a couple of the pics at 61 days old and I must have thought that you'd moved it to a grow room. :D

I have another question though, how did you manage to keep them managable in such a small environment.

IndicaKid said:
i got ya, i saw a couple of the pics at 61 days old and I must have thought that you'd moved it to a grow room. :D

I have another question though, how did you manage to keep them manageable in such a small environment.

We'll to keep the plants from growing out of control, i had to control their growth, i did this by light cycle and container size, along with a few other techniques.

The first technique i implored was to only keep the lights on a vegetative cycle for 20 days. This allowed the big plant to get about 6 inches tall, so theoretically it increases its size 3 to 4 times during flower, so 6x3=18 inches, yowza, or even 24 inches is taller for my space, so flowering them early helped keep their height down.

The 2nd technique was to keep their medium containers small, that way the roots don't have extravagant room to grow out which allows the plant to get larger.

3rd technique is the amount of light, i only used 6,800 lumen's of 6500k in a 2.5 foot space (in other words i didn't provide enough light for maximum growth)

and other techniques were things such as tying them down or LST'ing them, and I've done little bits of pruning, but not much as im not a big fan of pruning.

In this type of environment, adjustments are needed usually every 3-4 days, they need to be watered more often and adjusted/tied down even further if they grow too tall

But aside from that it is indeed also a stealth setup, I'm not afraid of friends coming into this room or anything like that, it looks just like an ordinary computer on the outside, i even have a keyboard i leave on top of the case long ways hahaha.

For odor I'll probably use activated carbon or ONA blocker tub

keep up the good work i saw some of thos selling on ebay also crazy well keep the pics coming

congrats on the girl :clap: any more pics of them and has the other one shown their bits yet ? ,,

melissa said:
congrats on the girl :clap: any more pics of them and has the other one shown their bits yet ? ,,

We'll some good news and bad news on that one, the good news is , today the other one showed it was very female :)

bad news is, my other plant died a few weeks ago, not sure why, she just slowly died over a period of 3-4 days, nothing i could do, not sure why it croaked, i didnt treat it any different then this one i have now that is still alive? Oh well, its all good still :cool:

Pics ! Today is Day 1 of Flower! hurray! ... again :(

Birtha-Day1F-June15th2.jpg

Birtha-Day1F-June15th.jpg

Birtha-Day1F-June15th-hairz.jpg

Nice set-up! That's so micro and stealthy. Gunna have enough room for a flowering female in there?

Whats up mang. Bummer your one plant died but you still have that one and she's a she. :p Now let's get her producing some nice buds. ;) Here's some flowering GREEN MOJO for the lady. :hubba:

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Nice set-up! That's so micro and stealthy. Gunna have enough room for a flowering female in there?

Thanks mental & TBG

Yeah i hope their is enough room, ill be doing some more tieing down here though which should free up allot of vertical space, i haven't done any trimming or pruning much on this one, and it was topped at a young age

been two weeks now into flowering, i got a few pics here -- she certainly is SLOW compared to my speed queens i had.

Birtha-June29th-far.jpg

Birtha-June29th-close.jpg

been a little over 3 weeks flowering now, it sure is a hairy thing.. I've never seen one get so hairy.. is this a bad sign?? i want buds not lots of pistils haha.

Birtha-July08.jpg

Birtha-July08-far.jpg

Birtha-July08-close.jpg

Birtha-July08-pistils.jpg

Birtha-July08-ROOTS.jpg

Latest posts

Back