Haze 19 x Skunk PC Case Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll not that anyone cares about this grow anymore (cry for attention?) im going to post about my latest experiment.

My buddy hooked me up with some of his speed queen male pollen (actually a small branch full of male pollinating organs) and i have it sealed up real good. I'm going to attempt to artificially inseminate a branch on my hairy female and see if i can get "SOME" seeds, and hopefully not infect the entire girl :)

i decided to put up pics of the real healthy and bushy male Speed Queen. (dead now) it was a nice DWC bush. My buddy is using the same dwc design as myself, cheap homemade and effective :) - accept he is using fox farm nutes :cool:

100_1361.JPG

100_1359.JPG

wheres the hazex skunk pics at bro,im checkin out your journal.i have 3 snunk 1 x haze seeds goin.the freeby seeds from the boutique. is it me or isnt this cross breed a rather slow grower.i dont know if its because of the coco im growin in or what it is,but i've had faster growth in soil w/ sativas.
do these also seem to be rather nute shy? i'm still watchin the grow bro,i just read so many i just kinda lose track of journals.-peace

My haze died a while back, i've been using real low doses of nutes, under half a gallons worth in a 0.7 gallon container and she seems to like that just fine

Well I officially have inseminated one of the branches. I took a q-tip and swabbed it into the yellow SQ pollen powder and then took the coated q-tip and gently rubbed it on some of the hairs on one of the branches on the lower nodes, does anyone know how long it would take to know if seeds will develop? or how long it takes for seeds to develop?

thats another thing i dont know, when seeds are ripe for the picking

Time for some pics, today is week 4 of flower for birtha, she smells real pungent, almost like.. hash now it seems :D

what do you peeps think? is this grow going better then my last one or what :eek: I turned off my HPS light to take the pics :)

Birtha-Day30F-far.jpg

Birtha-Day30F-close-topcola.jpg

Birtha-Day30F-close-buds.jpg

she's duckfoot! Only has 3 point leaves. Thats pretty cool! Keep it up :D

for reals?? i cant find much info about it, is it very potent?

Look smart & Tasty grow. Awesome job

dunno much about it, but its just a trait some plants have. I've seen it mentioned here and there and seen a few pics, google it, i'm sure you'll find something :)

yeah i cant find much info about it well at least none that are accurate. One site shows one thing and says one thing, while the other site says something different like flowering time and pictures

I'm very interested to see what kind of yield you get out of this because i am planning on doing almost the same kind of setup, but with as big of a pc case as i can find...

BagSeed said:
I'm very interested to see what kind of yield you get out of this because i am planning on doing almost the same kind of setup, but with as big of a pc case as i can find...

I'm pretty sure the yield will be in the shadow of 90% of the growers on here since its so small, but it is in the full tower case classification, although some bigger server cases can be slightly over 24inches tall, the older ones anyway.

yeah man this is sick i cant believe you pulled a lil hydroponic setup in their... is it DWC? what size hps you using?

Right you are, it is indeed a mini DWC unit i've got the plant in, believe it or not it has had granular nutrients its entire life, right now i give it a low dose of 10-52-10 every 2 weeks.

The HPS light in there is a 70 watter, it puts out 6,400 lumens in theory.

The big floro bulb is 65 watts, 6,800 lumens @ 6500k

the dual spectrum will hopefully give good results, the only thing i worry about some times is heat, but i know if my fans were in a different position, other then blowing and sucking right off the lights themselves, i'd probably have too much heat, temps can spike up above 88 if it gets too warm in the room here, luckily i blast the A/C all summer hehe :)

keep up the good work, thats all I can say to a fellow micro grower hehe :D

what thats sick no fancy hydroponic nutes... i got a dwc rubbermiad i wanted to give atry but i still need hydroton, and a few other things.

haha i hear ya my rooms the same way got the window ac on coldest, man thats crazy fitten all them lumens in their i got like 5000 more lumens in cfls then you only my box is a giant compared to yours. keep up good work.

toke@smoke420 said:
what thats sick no fancy hydroponic nutes... i got a dwc rubbermiad i wanted to give atry but i still need hydroton, and a few other things.

haha i hear ya my rooms the same way got the window ac on coldest, man thats crazy fitten all them lumens in their i got like 5000 more lumens in cfls then you only my box is a giant compared to yours. keep up good work.

yeah rule of thumb is usually 5,000 lumens per square foot, i got 2.5 square feet @ 13k lumens, so its a little over which is good : ) --

trick to packin alot of light in 1 space is the fan placement i think, hot air rises so the exhaust fans go near the top of the grow structure, and cool air gets taken in from the bottom, and if you have a big set running right across your lights, they should stay cool :)

-----

you can use fish gravel instead of hydroton, just dont use the multicolored stuff, fish gravel is pH neutral :), im using aquarium gravel

---

decided to take some pics today! @ day 34.. not much difference, did do some pruning on this one branch that was real close to the big blue bulb :eek:

Birtha-day34.jpg

Birtha-day34-pruned.jpg

Birtha-day34-close.jpg

Birtha-day34-budz.jpg

Latest posts

Back