Haze 19 x Skunk PC Case Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up mang. Everything is looking great. Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them babies a boost of enegry. ;)

Ah many thanks tbg, not much is up on this end- just waiting for some french fries and chicken thighs to finish baking

French fries and chicken thighs :eek: What time is it where you live? It's 4:22 AM here. :p

well tonight the big plant is 27 days old, been on 12/12 for 7 days, the other one is probably like 8-9 days old is all

did another tie down and lowered the big one an inch :cool:

lst-inside-both-april27.jpg

lst-inside-both2-april27.jpg

Aggy.jpg

Whats up mang. I see the young lady is coming along and looking great. The baby looks good as well. ;) It's funny watching them grow up. Almost like watching your kid or something. :p We have a Cherry Malawi lady that's been in flower going on 16 weeks and were gonna be taking her down this week sometime. :eek: I hate ti kill her but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. :hubba: Anyway everything is looking great keep it up. :aok:

well the oldest one is 41 days old now and has been on 12/12 for 21 days, its looking mighty female, but still no offical white pistils yet :(

got a few pics here, tied down the youngest one

both-yay-may11-NUTED-41daysOld-21FL.jpg

both-yay-may11-LST.jpg

O man this strain takes for ever to show sex, its very frustrating. I had two of them in my garden and pulled em both cause they never showed sex, while my WW where already flowering. Good luck, hopefully they show sex soon.

widowmaker said:
O man this strain takes for ever to show sex, its very frustrating. I had two of them in my garden and pulled em both cause they never showed sex, while my WW where already flowering. Good luck, hopefully they show sex soon.

Yeah i noticed that my speed queens only took about 12-14 days to show sex, im going on 23+ and still no offical hairs, but the big one is taking on the female look at least, the small one i have no clue about.

How long do sativa's usually take, i mean from the time u see hair till finish? is it more then 70 days?

----

i did the 3rd tie down on Aggy (the big one) i gave them a shot of 10-52-10 nutes 2 days ago and they really liked that it seems -- space inside the PC case is still good verticle wise, my width is limited but im fairly certain i can pull it off. A transplant may be coming in the future, into slightly larger pots with fresh soil-- i dont want em going rootbound on me

both-may14.jpg

Aggy-may14.jpg

case-may14.jpg

Whats up mang. :aok: Sativa's take about 10 to 14 weeks depending on strain. We just had one go 17 weeks before we chopped her down. :eek:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up mang. :aok: Sativa's take about 10 to 14 weeks depending on strain. We just had one go 17 weeks before we chopped her down. :eek:

Man 17 weeks now that deserves a crest for patience.. Why do sativas take so much longer then alot of indicas? Are sativas stronger in nature, like, i know my speed queen got me feeling good but .. ive had better.. I wonder if sativa is the strongest? Or is it simply just slow because , well thats just how it is?

Not sure on that one. :confused2: Might do some researching later today when i get the chance and see what i can come up with. ;) I will tell you this they grow bigger and produce more. We got a bit over 3 oz. off the 1 Cherry Malawi we just harvested and that's dry weight. :hubba:

Looking awesome bro, i cant wait to see some buds...

Yo thanks for the kind words fellas, right now i've got the light schedual on 10/14 (day/night). Just a little experiment to see if i can get my big one to show positive sex 100% already, this is like day 3 of 10/14 so, i'll let it go for maybe 2 weeks then if nothing yet, ill just go back to 12/12, and if i do see sex ill probably still go back to 12/12 dont want too snuff out any potential potency

big ones 50 days old, 30 of it being on 12/12

transplanted into bigger pots yesterday, and i saw new growth today and no more droopiness so must not of shocked them much, it went very smoothly.

here are some pics, i also topped the small one yesterday as well :)

Aggy-May21st.jpg

baby-topped-may20th.jpg

aggy-baby-may21st.jpg

aggy-baby-may21st-2.jpg

the big one is 61 days old now, and both have been on 12/12 for 41 days .. still no sex, but have gotten alot bigger!

I also added my 70 watt HPS light today into the mix, temps stay at about 84-86F, 13,200 lumens, a good mix of 6500k and 2700k :hubba:

june1st-61daysold-41F-both-far.jpg

june1st-61daysold-41F-both-close1.jpg

june1st-61daysold-41F-both-close2.jpg

sportcardiva said:
wow looking really nice

Why thank you diva, btw thats a killer avatar you got there :)

i wish more people would tune into my grow, doesnt seem like anyones even watching it anymore :( .. wish theyd show some buds already so i could get some attention hahah :ignore:

Latest posts

Back