plants doing well

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The New Girl

Reaction score
Hi Guys, here's a peek at my grow, it's doing great and i love watching them everyday just grow some more. I'm into about 4 weeks of flowering though I have a few different strains. White Widow X, California orange, AK47, THC Bomb, and Aurora indica. I didn't want to have to LST all of them -14, so i used some string and did a modified scrog. Some will finish before others but that's OK. I'll post again when they are close to harvest, The one bud is the Cali orange :p

early.jpg

string1.jpg

califorange.jpg

An update on my plants and a couple of pics, looking great. Some will finish before others. i cheated after reading a thread about nuking them for a test and bam even though they're not ready i got a great high from my widow cross. I'll try not to cheat again for a while...what time is it? :p

may28th1.jpg

may28th2.jpg

Looks great New Girl, nice choice of strains too :). Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Nice grow you have going on grow girl. I see you will be smoking some nice buds in the near future. Keep up the good work.

Some beautiful ladies you have there. Keep up the great work and you will be well rewarded in the near future. Definitely keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Looking great TNG. :aok: How much longer before harvest? :hubba:

Hi, thanks for looking, trichs are still clear, i think one to two weeks, there are some at different stages, the California orange bud will be first, i sneaked a toke and wow i'm baked :p That should be done soon, it's been 8 weeks this weekend. Here's some pics with no HPS to mess up the color

may28th4.jpg

may28th5.jpg

may28th7.jpg

may28th8.jpg

may28th9.jpg

may28th6.jpg

hey new girl those are some really nice trees you have there!:D

I can see and feel the love!:heart: :smoke1:

Thanks for sharing with us!

Excellent Grow New Girl. Looks like you know how to make em thrive. Can't wait to see more. Best of luck!

its my method of global domination thats not going to plan at the moment tng

lol

pkj

Looking good new girl. Did you tie that flower after 12/12 or did you do it in veg?

BBFan said:
Looking good new girl. Did you tie that flower after 12/12 or did you do it in veg?

I tied a whole bunch of lines like a net (sorta scrog) a week after i flipped to 12/12 and then after they were trained i took some of it away- supercropped a couple by accident !!! i've got one top that shot out and i tied that a week ago. Trying to get them all about the same height to the light but with different strains it's not easy, all is well The one bud that's intertwined in the line and growing sideways now has buds growing straight up too, it's going to be a monster :p The cali-orange-bud is by far the biggest buds and yield so far. My AK47 is gone, seems they weren't sure of their sexual orientation :p

Latest posts

Back