So timmyjg6 got busted. Its cool 1 night in jail, plus i met a few friends.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmyjg6

Pimp Co.
Reaction score
OK let me just tell you step by step on what happened when i got busted growing marijuana.....

THE Start......
I guess we should start with why i got busted, it all started with this crazy toenail fungus i was dating. We were living in my apt where i grow. So one day i am tired of her crazy toes at my house and devise a plan to break up with her without her going nuts "Like she has before", you see we had bin dating for about 2 yrs on and off i guess, and every time we broke up she would break all my sh** and do some stupid stuff. So i thought, man how am i going to pull this one off. So during the span of a few weeks i did nothing around the house and ignored her. Utile one day she says wy don't we just break up if you really don't care. So i said OK, bye. So she leaves and goes to Austin where her dad lives and i pack up all her fungus and change the locks. She comes back a few days l8r thinking we will be good and i tel her you broke up with me and i don't want to see you again. Its for the better.. So she cusses me out and threatens to call the cops that i am growing if i don't date her, and i tell her i have a child and i am a good person why would you do that! So she storms off with her sh** and leaves.

That is pretty much the last time we spoke about a week or 2 ago..

Edited by Smokinmom- please read rules regarding profanity. Thanks.

So its Monday and i work a normal day and its getting close to 5pm so i gather my things and clock out and head home. I pull into my complex on my bike and get off. I start walking to my front door when i notice there is someone walking behind me. I just think its my new neighbor that had moved in the week before that i have not met yet. So i thought i would kinda wait up and say high and introduce myself. So i open my door and set down my keys and helmet. As i turn the 1 guy turns into 3 guys and they walks to my door and one in the front says Timmy! And i say yes, how can i help y'all. The guy in the front pulls out his bag and tells me that we need to talk. Thin almost immediately he picks his nose up to show that he smells something and i guess he smells pot growing "you cant smell it i promise" and they just walk into my place and say something to me and make me sign a piece of paper, i read it but had no idea what it said "i was sooooo nervous but kept cool". They tell me they had an anonimis tip that i am growing and i tell them yes i am and show them the plants. So they sit me down and start asking me all types of questions and start gathering all my parifinilia... Thin one asks me to follow him outside and he places me in cuffs and sets me down on the pavement. He calls a cop to come pick me up and as soon as he arrives they tell me thanks for cooperating and throws me in the cop car.

OK so i am placed in the custody of this cop. Its a good 25 min drive to the station so we start to chat. He pulls my record and sees it's clean. And he asks so you were growing a fkn weed and going to jail. How toenail ridiculous is that. he says.. And i say, yeah i know. He tells me, if they would have called me i would have just lit them on fire and left. I don't believe in sending people to jail for a freaking weed.. And i say i agree, "he must have bin one of those cop hippies" he was just saying how much it sucked and he felt bad for me. He said just don't let them cute detectives scare you. So thin we pull up at the station and he lets me out and we walk to the jailers desk to check me in.

So the officer checks me in, takes my wallet, and places me in this holding cell. I wait in this cell for about 7 hrs before anything happiness. In that span of 7 hrs about 7-8 people get thrown in with me. 1 old hippy guy that was driving a stolen car "pretty impressed with my charge", 2 teenagers that were cought blazzin "We talked for a wile, helped pass time", 1 Buff *** whit dude "pretty cool, told me how to sell drugs", 2 Mexican dudes that were cought trying to break into a car "had jokes, and were pretty cool, he actually had a few plants going outside and i gave him a few pointers on how to get fkn trees", and a few drunks that pissed of the buff white dude so the white dude took of his shirt and almost beat the drunks to sh**. Was funny as hell... So yeah i got placed into the holding cell around 6 and around 1am they started taking us 4 at a time to take fingerprints and pictures. And thin placed us in the drunk tank because all the cells were full...

So do you have a card?Can you bet the fungus up jk.....I dont understand hateful people...I dont understand women going crazy like that....I am 46 and I in my younger days would have never done some thing like that to another person....Like KGB30 say...Karma...What goes around comes around...she will get hers....she has some very bad Karma coming to her...wouldnt want to be her.
I am sorry for your trouble and I hope it all works out for you
have a great day and stay safe

Ok so i am thrown in the drunk tank with about 11 people. This room was tiny and made completely out of ceamint. There are 4 benches enough room for 4 people to sleep. And when we get in there there are no open spots. So i just sit on the cold a** grown and rest my back on the wall and try and rest my eyes. Its kinda hard when theres crack heads and drunks making noise. But eventually i pass out for about an hr when i am woken up by the jailer ad told to come with her. They tell me that they forgot to check me in or something. So while we are walking i ask if i can have my phone call yet and they say no. They finish checking me in and i notice it is around 4:30am and throw me back in the drunk tank where my spot is stolen. O well, guess ill stand. So i stand and talk to the 2 teens that got cought blazzin and i just teach them how to grow hydro with my spare time. And around 8am everyone starts getting called to talk to the judge, But me... Not sure why but they just wouldn't let me. Also around 9 the county buss shows up and picks up a few people and they go to county. That when i ask, can you put me in a cell... They say no, thin i ask one of the OK looking jailer chicks with a little flirting and she says OK. And i am like thanx cute. She blushes... So thin i get a bunk, YES!!!!

Trust me, Karma really dose suck..... Ill make sure of it!

tcooper1 said:
So do you have a card?Can you bet the fungus up jk.....I dont understand hateful people...I dont understand women going crazy like that....I am 46 and I in my younger days would have never done some thing like that to another person....Like KGB30 say...Karma...What goes around comes around...she will get hers....she has some very bad Karma coming to her...wouldnt want to be her.
I am sorry for your trouble and I hope it all works out for you
have a great day and stay safe

OK so its now around 9am and i get placed in a cell. And in this cell are 4 beds, i really call them beds but pieces of steel. Also there is a box phone on the wall. It took me and this other dude about 20min just to figure it out. But he finally gets it to work. You've got to place your head up against it and hold a button when you hear a ding you've got to hit 0 thin you'll here a dial tone thin you can call. But thing is you can only call land lines that say they are OK to call... But it took me a little wile to figure this out. Plus i have such bad memory i can only remember a few numbers.... Hmmm, i know my ex's... So i try calling her to snuggle that hottie out while i am in jail but fuk it says i cant call it.... So i thin try my moms cell and it says no also, until the dude says you can only call land lines.. And i am like, damit i don't know any one with a land line but my Grama and i really don't want to call her. But what other choices do i have right! So i hit up my grama and tell her i was cought with a lil pot and asked her to call my mom and id call back. So i wait about 30min and i call her back. She tells me that she called a bondsman and they said that they have yet to set a bind or charge me with anything but when there is a bond that they will be down there in a flash.... "wooo what a relief" So now i can sleep good, i lay down and take a nap when i am woken up by the dude that busted me. He asks me to follow him. So i get my knees up and follow him to this interrogation room.

Sm I am not trying to be nasty or anything...really i just wondering so I dont make the same mistake.....what bad words are we useing?Is it the ....can we not do that? just making sure I follow the rules....I know no cussing... is that considerd cussing?

Timmy- anything that gets sensored by *** is not an acceptible word here, it's really quite simple.

Latest posts

Back