sorry for not being around this site lately..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
hello everybody... some of yall do know me since July when I got in this site..

oh well here it goes...

:rolleyes: my mom asked me to talk with her.. I was at my friend's (mom's neighbor)...I said sure let talk.. she said at your house come over there.. I sighed.. alright.. lets go.. we went over there..

I said let's talk.. same time my daugther learned how to walk on her own.. it was exicite moment.. so we gave her more attention.. and my mom got excite and want go over to her house show her husband..

my eyes was rolling up.. (thinking we has not talked.. ??) so we went over there.. many of her friends show up some of half brothers show up..

I was sittin in the porch feeling left out... I saw my g.f. feeling left out too.. I was kinda pissed..

told my g.f. to go inside... with baby.. my mom didn't listen.. so I decide to get my baby.. went in the truck with my baby.. my g.f. ran in and my mom want to stop me..

I told mom.. whos' truck who worked hard for this truck huh? who?? me... so back off. .I don't mess with your jeep.. so back off.. she was pissed... we almost left..

I braked.. told g.f. to get out and get my mom to get her ride home so I can talk to my mom.. same time along with her friends, my half brothers and all that was around in the porch saw the dramas.. it was their different point of view.. seeing I was being foolish I can understand that.. thanks alot!! to my mom dammmit..

I left with my baby only.. arrived home.. mom and my g.f. arrived...

my mom called me UNFIT!! I did :eek: at her.. then being :cool: and told her come'ere take look what we has been up to...

she was :eek: on all nice equiments my roommates has setup.. saw my 2 cents setups... I has over 60 plants.. she asked me to get rid of it.. I said fine.. her shots.. her proptery.. she calls shots.. fine.. I got rid of it..

returned all stuff to my roommate that is not mine.. myself I did feel bad.. .but I was ulimately pissed.. nobody understand I consumes marijauna as my medicine to stablize my emotions

I told my mom you called me unfit.. go ahead call leo!! go ahead.. she was scared.. my roommate was scared and pissed.. I can understand that..

they didn't called.. I didn't call leo ethier... I did info my other side of my family to be sure my bond insrance is still runnin.. they was kinda worried..

but lately.. everything cooled down.. I see no leo.. alright no problem not that sticky as before.. all good... I haven't destory any of plants I have.. some oof it is my roommate I will take care of these plants for him.. my family is somewhere safe in SC.. and back off.. I felt better...now my family do not want see my mom I understand that... if she calles me unfit.. so my g.f. is unfit... man..

my roommate was ulimately pissed at me want get my butt!! but he learn to forgive me... he proved me he was not behind my back.. I realized.. I was proud of him.. still am... I love him as my brother...very much... my mom attempt me she was behind my back.. I was dispointment in her.. even her hubby... man...

I decide to find job... still looking.. ecomony is low.. I got my driver license restored.. thank god!!... and am looking for new place to live in SC so everybody can mind their own business.. I just want to mind my own business and live with my family.. it is my goal.. I need to focus this

that is why I haven't been on this site lately.. I have problems that is big and am working to make it smaller.. and better for everybody.. :cool:

heck I'm not proud of what I have done.. but same time... no bust.. hmm.. alright we all are safe.. which I'm blessed what I have done...

if I didn't leos could have warrants to get in and check everything that I has not raided.. which is good news.... nothing in my mom's proptery.. my mom wish my family can stay in this proptery and pretend that has not happen.. I'm sorry.. I can't take that fat chance and got to move on..

job, then place.. then I will be back with internet access...

god bless.. I'm doing my best to protect my brothers, my family, our plants....and get job.. and get new life..

wish I can move to calforina

any suggestions? any helps will be appreicates thanks members of mp...:doh:

I don't have any suggestions but i hope everything works out for you.Some of us have been asking about you, we missed you! Glad to have you back.

yimmy capone said:
Just take it easy for now preistofknowledge, I mean papa. Get your life together before your experiments.
Ride easy bro.

Guys, he is not priestofknowledge. He's a good guy, just a little hard to get through to some of the time :) POK is just a messed up kid with a superiority complex, that ain't papa ;)

Hey Papa, take it easy man, lay off the growing until you get everything straightened out. Everyone here likes to lay low, bragging about your illegal grow to your mother to show you are a fit parent just doesn't come to most people as the right approach, you know what I mean? Putting yourself in a position to get dragged off to jail and leaving your children without their father is not what is considered good parenting fella... Perception is reality, your moral "principles" towards LEO don't mean a thing when you are sitting in jail and you have kids that are being made fun of because daddy is in jail, you need to get smart about this whole weed thing man.

THCPezDispenser said:
Putting yourself in a position to get dragged off to jail and leaving your children without their father is not what is considered good parenting fella... Perception is reality, your moral "principles" towards LEO don't mean a thing when you are sitting in jail and you have kids that are being made fun of because daddy is in jail, you need to get smart about this whole weed thing man.

ya, pappa... family comes first... that's why I didn't grow my own for 8 years recently... cuz I had a wife and kids living with me... don't got that now, so I started up again :rolleyes: .

ya gotta put yer priorities in place, man...

and hey, buddy... we coulda used ya the past coupla days with this priestofknowledge kid with a superiority complex that was in the forum...
he needed to have his peepee slapped :eek: ... and I KNOW u woulda laid into him... ;)

I'm sure it would have started like... "w t f r u talking about?!?..." :cool:

I was wondering about you papa...Take care of that GF and Baby...the job will come my friend...and wish you and your the BEST thanks for beeing a part of our community..and hope you will still be here..you have become an enjoyment my friend thanks

Papa,
Like TCVG says, family first papa.
That's why I practically quit smoking (well almost-did'nt do it at the house)
for about 12 years.
Now that my boy has moved out on his own I will get some going.

You will always be papa to me regardless of what anybody says.
I always enjoy reading your posts, even some times I end up scratching my head about it-lol

And oh yeah, this is my 420th post, papa, and I saved it just for you!

Take care of the family man, and when you get situated, get some grow going.

Take it easy.
:ccc:

Gb

thanks for all thoughts, and options... I'm still looking for jobs and all that... to get back on my feets... didn't feel like seeing my mom at all.. just that the world is way bitter.. it takes people like us to work together and make the world much better...I have done lot things to keep things in good places and for everybody.. oh well.. never mind that... I keep what I have to myself I think that would be best for now..

hey papa,i missed seeing you around the site.you are an asset to here and are missed when you disappear for awhile.screw the family and take care of yourself and the ones you love.

Latest posts

Back