Screwed up....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
I screwed up and am hoping all is not lost for this lil guy... I have a newly built grow cabinet and i have 2 small plants in soil and a 4 basket DWC setup in there with 2 seedlings... I have an exhaust and cooling fan on order and it shld be here tomorrow I hope... my problem is that yesterday when I came home from work and checked the cabinet one of the plants in soil was all wilted and the cabinet was at 98 degrees... I watered the lil guy and he came back a lil bit but he still is pretty hurting.. I don't know if i shld clip off the dried up leaves that didn't come back or if this will create more trauma...
I am posting a cpl pics of what it looked like when I first found it and what it looks like now... anyone have any ideas on how to save this plant???
The 1st pic is yesterday after i found it and the second is today a day after a good watering... The last pic is from before the accident...

IMG_1213.JPG

IMG_1214.JPG

IMG_1185.JPG

Thanks pcduck... I have the temps under control now... I will leave her alone and see if she bounces back...

If your temps are good all the new growth will be fine. Then when the plant is huge you won't even see those dried up leaves

Latest posts

Back