Organic Hydro?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my post. I am planning on doing a dwc grow soon and want to go organic. Can anyone point me in the direction of some articles or posts on the subject.

I picked up a book at my local store that touched on this topic. I would suggest starting by searching for info on making "compost tea."

If I understand it correctly you just take composted materials, add to water, and let stink. They also suggested that you keep a bubbler running in your tea to really bring it up a notch. The biggest mystery to me is selecting the right materials so you get the nuits you want for the phase your plants are in.

I'm interested in how this goes as I considered doing the same after I use up my current nuits.

ShecallshimThor said:
botanicaire
came highly recommended by my guy at the store

I use their pure blend pro. It also comes highly recommended by me but can be pretty pricey. Like all nuits, much better value by buying in bulk but still painful to the wallet.

Latest posts

Back