150W HPS Bubblicious Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JogaBonito521

Reaction score
So my first grow I managed 13g from one female bagseed. Now I'm starting out with 10 Bubblicious seeds and 5 unknowns. I'm using a 150W HPS lamp in about 2 sq. ft. of grow area. I attached some pictures. Any comments/concerns are appreciated. :)

DSCN1521.JPG

DSCN1522.JPG

Nice One Joga!
Good luck!
If all your 15 seeds grow, you will be overcrowded in a month... Too many plants for a 150W...
That's my concern dude ;)
Think of ways to add more light if you wanna grow 15 plants... Get a bigger room as well if possible...

nikimadritista said:
Nice One Joga!
Good luck!
If all your 15 seeds grow, you will be overcrowded in a month... Too many plants for a 150W...
That's my concern dude ;)
Think of ways to add more light if you wanna grow 15 plants... Get a bigger room as well if possible...

Thanks, I'm going to try to do a sea of green. Plus, I doubt all 15 will germinate and be females, but you never know... :hubba:

Hey there, everything looks like it's in order. Awsome light and reflector. Should be able to veg some nice ladies with that!

Did you just sow them right into the soil? I love that method. Your light looks a little to close for those seedlings. What are your temps like. I would also suggest bigger pots as soon as they are established. Your tap root does not have alot of space in those little containers. I wiil pull up a chair for this one, as I will be growing Bubblicious soon. Good luck...Check out my GJ of WW, and HINDU KUsh
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41308

ya i woulda started out
about 5 seeds. even less
one or two nice girls would
do well under a 150 hps
looking good man good luck

Jman said:
Did you just sow them right into the soil? I love that method. Your light looks a little to close for those seedlings. What are your temps like. I would also suggest bigger pots as soon as they are established. Your tap root does not have alot of space in those little containers. I wiil pull up a chair for this one, as I will be growing Bubblicious soon. Good luck...Check out my GJ of WW, and HINDU KUsh
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41308

Yeah, I put them right into soil, the best method out there. 100% germination from 15 seeds. All 10 of my Bubblicious are healthy as well :p. The unknowns aren't doing too well, I suspect they we're given free by seedboutique because of their terrible quality. Temps are around 80.

Terrible I doubt it, sometimes seedbanks give away seeds to meake room for new strains. I bet they are better than anything you get out of a bag. Besides they were free right. As for the soil method. I 2 have 100% success with the method. 80 isn't that bad, However I like to veg at around 75. High humidity during veg has given me a great fem to male ratio. Some people say it does not matter, but I beleive it does.

Day 6

So I cheated a little bit and bought two 26W daytime light cfls :rolleyes:. Hopefully this will prevent them from stretching any further.

The four unknowns at the top seem to be a little slower than the bubblicious.

DSCN1526.JPG

DSCN1528.JPG

DSCN1529.JPG

Day 13

So I ended up giving away a couple due to space issues. :doh: It was definitely not smart to start with 15 haha. I transplanted them into larger square pots to optimize the amount of soil. Here are the nine that are left:

DSCN1530.JPG

DSCN1531.JPG

DSCN1532.JPG

hey Joga looks good. I've grown bubblicious before and it was a very fast growing strain and cloned extremely easy. I actually forgot about the clones for a week and came back and they had all rooted haha but great strain- I'm going to have to grow it again.

Hey guys,

I regret to inform all of you that I won't be continuing my grow. :eek: I recently moved into a new apartment where it is definitely too risky to grow. I have absolutely no other options either. Sorry guys.

:cry:

Joga

Latest posts

Back