Did one go hermie on me overnight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First Time Caller

Reaction score
Gang, give me a looksee on these pics and tell me what you think. This brighter growth was not on the main cola last night. These white widows have been under 12/12 for 3 weeks and a day. Tell me is isn't so:eek:

beans384resize.jpg

beans385resize.jpg

almost looks like it to me.
is the nanner lookin thing a more yellow color than green?

Hard to tell for sure...but i see what has you worried....

ever since i had hermies my second round, it seems as tho everytime i look deeply at a bud an start to stare at it an wat have you tehy all seem to be throwin naners when tehy not. i got post traumatic stress disorder from the nightmare of herms i had that round. bag seeds of course. lol

those sure look like male nanners to me.... sorry!

Where did you get the seeds? I have nirvana white widow that hermies in late flower and they start just like that, just keep an eye on them and pluck them as they show, you will not get them all butdo your best.

Here's a better shot. The circle on the bottom is the one that has me concerned. They are light green and look the same color as new growth. I'm hoping it hasn't hermied but it looks more than a little bit suspicious.

beans391resize.jpg

smoky anda bandit said:
Where did you get the seeds? I have nirvana white widow that hermies in late flower and they start just like that, just keep an eye on them and pluck them as they show, you will not get them all butdo your best.

Got them from Amsterdam seeds. The only problem with plucking them, is I have another ww right beside it in flower.

The number of times I have seen White Widow mentioned in the same post as "hermie". I do believe we should start a thread that tracks hermie genetics, I've suggested this before.

smoky anda bandit said:
Yup, they are hermies. Sorry man.

Next, question is how long can I leave this one in the grow box with my other ww before it decides to pollinate?

its hard to say there may be nanners that you cant see that are more mature than the ones that are visible. It only takes a couple of days for them to pop.

I'd get them out of there right away, as your plants are still young enough to develope mature seeds. Thos Are definately male pollen. Don't mess around if you don't want your whole crop seeded.

legalize_freedom said:
I'd get them out of there right away, as your plants are still young enough to develope mature seeds. Thos Are definately male pollen. Don't mess around if you don't want your whole crop seeded.

Thanks, I'd rather not seed the other one.:eek:

Latest posts

Back