New Grow ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUDEBWOY

Proud Indoor Farmer
Reaction score
Well Gang i been busy lately puttin a new vegging system togethor and so far it's been working out wonderful ... i have 2 coolers set up with 13 in the big one and 11 in the smaller one .... in the large cooler i have 10 Purple Kush ,1 Lemon Haze , & 2 Uknown .... So far in the smaller cooler i have 3Apple Kush, 2 Master Kush (clones),1 Sweet Tooth, & i have 5 White Rhino clones going in as soon as they get some roots goin ....I'm 18 days in so far ....

PIC-0289.jpg

PIC-0290.jpg

PIC-0303.jpg

PIC-0299.jpg

PIC-0302.jpg

PIC-0300.jpg

wow nice selection u will love love love the PK...and white rhino nails me ...

2Dog said:
wow nice selection u will love love love the PK...and white rhino nails me ...

Oh trust me i know all about the PK & WR i've grown them both in the past and i LOVE them both ....maybe a lil to much LOL....

That looks niiiice..

I'm thinking of switching from Waterfarm to DWC only because I am prolly going to get a few more plants into the rotation....

400/600 MH for lighting in that room? (again..clean setup in there dude)..

I'd be curious to see your 12/12 room..is it posted somewhere? To see more of how you're doing the DWC....

Nice variety too..should be a happy New Year:)

:ciao:

:watchplant:

:48:

Looking Sweeeeeeet:lama:

cmd420 said:
That looks niiiice..

I'm thinking of switching from Waterfarm to DWC only because I am prolly going to get a few more plants into the rotation....

400/600 MH for lighting in that room? (again..clean setup in there dude)..

I'd be curious to see your 12/12 room..is it posted somewhere? To see more of how you're doing the DWC....

Nice variety too..should be a happy New Year:)

Light i'm usin for my vegging area is 5 4ft T8 floro's it does the job very nicely .. it's a small area about 2ft x 4ft ... my 12/12 room is also in the process of getting redone as soon as the 7 ladies i have in there are finished ... right now i'm using a drip system in there as well which i'm gonna be taking out and switching to a splash sytem with 5 plants in each tub ,there will be 5 tubs in the room when complete .... Also thinking of getting one of those UFO Led lights from Sun Systems ... Any1 ever use one or currently using one ?? if so what do ya think ??? i know it will help out with my electric bill ....

25 Days in ... System is working nicely ....

PIC-0308.jpg

PIC-0309.jpg

PIC-0323.jpg

PIC-0324.jpg

:watchplant::watchplant::watchplant::joint::bongin::bong1::48::ccc::afroweed:......

I always find myself just staring at my plants for really long periods of time ...

Day 30 it's getting a bit crowded in here but still lookin good and strong ...

PIC-0348.jpg

PIC-0349.jpg

PIC-0350.jpg

PIC-0351.jpg

Day 37 very crowded but still very strong ....

GEDC0213 (Large).JPG

GEDC0214 (Large).JPG

GEDC0215 (Large).JPG

GEDC0225 (Large).JPG

GEDC0227 (Large).JPG

very nice big girls~ that will be some awesome smoke.

Thanx for the compliements all ..... Prob gonna veg them all til day 60 then to the flower room they will go .....

EZ&SAFE

Those girls look really healthy...

I Know I arrived late for this one... but Im definately watching it now :D

Good luck!

Hey gang it's been a lil bit since i've updated this grow....(holidays ,ect...)They are now in the newly redone flower room and lovin life ... i will get a few pics up hopefully later today .....:D:D

EZ&SAFE

Latest posts

Back