almost ready to bud!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

load3dic3

BROKE-N-TOKE TENT GROWER
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm about a week out to flip my lights to 12/12. I topped them a few days ago, so next week I think they will be ready to flower. Everything is looking well, my temp. is usually around 72-78, and my rh stays around 50%. Here are some pics of it so far. I will keep you guys and gals updated. Thanks

100_0150.JPG

100_0151.JPG

100_0152.JPG

Wow man very nice and bushy! you should get some good smoke of those for sure, keep us updated cant wait to see some chunky nugglets!

rotten_socks420 said:
Wow man very nice and bushy! you should get some good smoke of those for sure, keep us updated cant wait to see some chunky nugglets!

yea i know, i cant wait:hubba:

Looks great..green mojo to ya :48: :watchplant:

Great looking bushy little plants you have there. Do you have alternating nodes yet?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Great looking bushy little plants you have there. Do you have alternating nodes yet?

yep, :D i noticed the alternated nodes last week.

i just flipped my lights to 12/12 a couple of days ago. should be getting more pics up, hopefully of some pre-flowering. :)

Those look great! I was going to ask if any had shown pre-flowers. I guess not. I hope they are all females.

man, i think 3/4 of my gals are actually male!! :( I will post up pics tomorrow, and get my fellow grow-bro's -N- grow-sis's opinion. Thanx :)

please, help me confirm my suspicion, as to 3/4 of my plants are males!!:cry:

100_0161.JPG

100_0163.JPG

100_0166.JPG

100_0167.JPG

that last picture is the only one that "I" would question "NOT" being full blown male ..sorry 'bout your dang luck... load'..:(

well hopefully my last one is a female!!

load3dic3 said:
well hopefully my last one is a female!!

no getting discouraged, this was a fluke and you are just as likely to get 3 out of 4 females next time.

well upon closer inspection, i have seen the WHITE little hairs protruding out of the pistils!! :D:dancing::clap:

well since i NOW just have one female plant in my tent, would it be a good idea if i clip off the big 'ol fan leaves, so my lower branches get some more light?? And if so should i cut the fan leaves at the stalk?? Thx, everybody!:banana:

Latest posts

Back