almost ready to bud!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a preference thing, thought I read where about half don't flush...could be mistaken!! If you want to know for sure and have a couple of the same strain (preferably clones), do one each way and see what you like best!!

Don't get too anxious--I think you still have at least a couple of weeks.

I also do not flush my plants.

i would highly recommend flushing if you're growing w/ chems, but in organic don't worry about it.

I grow with chem nutes and do not flush. After a good dry and cure, you cannot tell the difference between my bud and bud that was flushed. I believe that it is detrimental to your girls to starve them the last two weeks of their lives.

i guess thats preference, but i do wanna make sure im not smoking those chems. so why wont you start a flush just b4 the buds are to the stage of ripe that you like? also its recommended that you flush w/ 25% nute solution as it supposedly pulls more salts than plain water. im new to chems so im not sure as why this is.

how long is your cure THG, in order to eliminate these bitter tastes? in organic i have good flav in 2 wks cure after 3-5 days dry which usually gets me to a bud rh of 60% which is good burning

LOL--The length of my cure is somewhat dependent on whether I have other bud to smoke. But I usually give it 2-4 weeks. I truly have no chem taste and I just think it is detrimental to both quantity and quality to starve your girls just at a time when you are asking them to produce big.

To each their own I guess. I was happy w/ almost a lb off two plants w/ a 10 day flush. They were chopped @ almost 11 wks.

Don't you use gh3?

load3dic3 said:
Hey all, I'm about a week out to flip my lights to 12/12. I topped them a few days ago, so next week I think they will be ready to flower. Everything is looking well, my temp. is usually around 72-78, and my rh stays around 50%. Here are some pics of it so far. I will keep you guys and gals updated. Thanks

... great info and excellent pics, man. My garden isn't quite as mature as your's yet, but I can see it getting there soon. Very similar set-up. Seeing projects like yours reinforces to me that I'm doing the right things. Thanks for posting.

Ricochet Ranger said:
... great info and excellent pics, man. My garden isn't quite as mature as your's yet, but I can see it getting there soon. Very similar set-up. Seeing projects like yours reinforces to me that I'm doing the right things. Thanks for posting.

Thanks man, everything was pretty easy, and just wait my brother cuz all your hard work will pay off!! :D

:48:

sorry guys haven't been keeping my journal up to date or you guys or gals. Haven't taken any pictures of my harvest or drying process. :holysheep:SORRY, but i am on day 4 of curing in mason jars and pics will be coming soon!! :aok: Oh yea, forgot to mention that i have tried out some of my little buds and they sure are some tasty lil girls :hubba:

load3dic3 said:
man, i think 3/4 of my gals are actually male!! :( I will post up pics tomorrow, and get my fellow grow-bro's -N- grow-sis's opinion. Thanx :)
I feel your pain:cry: I just had the same thing happen. I had four and three were males:huh: Better luck next time. Nice looking grow though.:48:

Latest posts

Back