almost ready to bud!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont get them started.:hubba:

dont cut your leaves at all

Hey all, just a little update for you guys. Well this is my one female i got left out of the bunch. This is 2 week into flowering and i think it might have some mag def. Please let me know what all of you think. I will keep you guys updated through out the flowering. :D

100_0169.JPG

100_0170.JPG

100_0171.JPG

my plant is in 2 weeks into flowering and i was just wondering if its to late to take some clones off of her?? Thx everybody :D

White dots?? Not sure, haven't seen them before, but look on the bottom of leaves and make sure they're not caused by mites!!!

Roddy said:
White dots?? Not sure, haven't seen them before, but look on the bottom of leaves and make sure they're not caused by mites!!!

oh no, sorry those are not white dots lol, i just spayed my plant with water right before i took the picture. sorry :eek:

load3.....plant has nice shape.....I don't believe plants are suposed to be sprayed with water when they are flowering.....i'm sure thats what they teach here, it some how causes the bud not to do as well....something to think about anyways....gl with your plant...

hey does anyone know what mite def i mite have?? any help appreciated :)

hey all, just wanted to give yall a quick update. here are some pics of my lil lady in 22 days of flowering. Hope yall enjoy :bongin:

100_0199.JPG

100_0201.JPG

100_0202.JPG

100_0203.JPG

100_0204.JPG

Lookin' mighty tasty there loaded! Sending green mojo your way ; oh, and this thing too!:bongin:

hey everybody just a lil update!! Let me know what yall think?? Peace:D

100_0257.JPG

100_0258.JPG

100_0260.JPG

100_0263.JPG

hey all, i am currently on my 40th day of budding, and most of my trichomes are cloudy/clear, and about 50% of my hairs are red. And i want more of a head energetic high more then couch lock. My question is when i flush my plant for the final time is it a good idea to wait 2 weeks for before i harvest after the flush. Thanks all :aok:

I don't flush, so not sure....but I bet you're getting anxious?? :D Gotta love it!

Roddy said:
I don't flush, so not sure....but I bet you're getting anxious?? :D Gotta love it!

but i thought if you dont flush then it makes your grass taste like ***?? :hubba:

Really???? :D

Never flushed at finish and have always had great tasting and smoking weed! I do stop feeding them a few weeks shy of harvest though....like 3 weeks or so....except molasses

Ok thanks i will just stop feeding them and just give her ph'd water :)

Latest posts

Back