Back Again but from pots to ground grow this time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nico

Recovering
Reaction score
This was my last outside grow in pots in spain
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14543

Now for a ground grow of two strains.

Right its along time since this last journal.. so I am going to add to it 2 new strains started mid may. Plant in ground outdoor!
Strains:
and
Amnesia.

FAST TIMES!!!

Gemination and potting pretty much the same as my previous journal.

2nd July 2012 Southern SPAIN
Strain "1024" is 1 meter tall after seed germination 19th may 2012 now in ground directly since June 24th
Is this too late to FIM???
1.jpg1-2.jpg

2nd July 2012 Southern SPAIN
Amnesia (pure Sativa) is 50cm after geminating a week later on the 28th may 2012 Now in ground since June 30th
1-3.jpg1-4.jpg

Welcome back how long yual be away from the fire? Glad yur trails brung yual home pilgrem.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Welcome back how long yual be away from the fire? Glad yur trails brung yual home pilgrem.

BWD
lol

Been long journy yual on then, well pull stump one fur yur feet too cause they must be tired walkin trail fur 5 year. What adventures yual gunna share pilgrem mighty glad to add interstin folk to ones fireside.

BWD

here ya go BAckwoods, u k bud?

lol...lay off that bathtub shine...:rofl:

@NICO They look young enough you could still fim, they seem to be nicely in VEg so, go at 'er bud :)

Thanks 7green but what the heck he mean MotoGP photography?
Might confused on the job title reckon.

BWD

7greeneyes said:
here ya go BAckwoods, u k bud?

lol...lay off that bathtub shine...:rofl:

@NICO They look young enough you could still fim, they seem to be nicely in VEg so, go at 'er bud :)

Thanks
Thought so..
was goning to wait for the 1024 to get to 1,8 meters.. speed this is growing it wont be long.
but the 1024 is getting about 2.5 inches at the internodes and thought this may help bush it out without losing to much final height?
the amnesia is smaller and quite dense so i was going to wait till 1 meter or so?

So whats your advice? cheers

Rosebud said:
I would be topping that. It is not too late imo.

Amazingly after the suggested fimming/Topping, in my case FIT (*uc* I topped) on some branches.

the plant has not slowed its growth.

1024 strain 04jul2012

It has grown 10cm since 2 days ago! Now at 1 meter 10 cm

NIC_8926.jpg

It is also amazing to see it bend towards the sunlight as the sun moves from east to west.

:icon_smile:

Got out my little microscope this morning.

Yipeeee both girls 100%

Using 1/4 of the recommended dossage of Biocanna veg organic ferts every 2 days.
no sign of any burn..
These are going to be huge. No slowdown after fimming at all.

average 5cm per day on the 1024
and
2.5 on the Amnesia

100deg most days too.. more pics incomming

:icon_smile:

lookin' real healthy there Nico, doin' well thus far :)

moto-gp? i remember you. been some time. your haze looks great. i've got a few of those running outdoors too. fussing with grasshoppers atm, but i'll make them bounce...i have pics of my amnesia haze in mj bud pics section if you care to see her. i get alot of wind so im always staking and restaking...looks really really nice nico...peace...

Well
Temps constantly in the high 90's and 100's

I fimmed both for the 1st time using this technique
Some seemed to workon some branches, Amenisia topped main and fimmed the rest.

The big 1024 seems to now have what looks like 4 tops of the main stem and many others of the other branches.

7 weeks is the Amnesia, whichnow is starting to speed up
8 weeks the 1024.

Going away for 3 weeks, so I have installed an auto watering system that feeds them 8 litres in the morning and 8 at night on a timer.

A friend will add ferts once every 5 days.

Hope they are super big on my return.
Probably will be.

Pics
"1024"
now at 1.6 meters after 8 weeks from seed
18JUL2012 (2).jpg

Amnesia at 1 meter 7 weeks after seed germ.
18JUL2012 (3).jpg

See you soon

Irish said:
moto-gp? i remember you. been some time. your haze looks great. i've got a few of those running outdoors too. fussing with grasshoppers atm, but i'll make them bounce...i have pics of my amnesia haze in mj bud pics section if you care to see her. i get alot of wind so im always staking and restaking...looks really really nice nico...peace...

THanks Irish!
By the way.. I've got a few of those little gritters from time to time!

You're gonna get a good pull out those girls. Keep doin what you're doin' Nico.:cool2:

:peace:

looking very nice nico. hope your care taker does a good job for you. will look forward to pics on your return...have a safe trip...

Latest posts

Back