1 seed = 2 seedlings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just leave it be until it shows itself. its not hurting anything and might just be a minor mutant.

if it grows up to be like a 'Little Shop of Horrors' plant then you might make history...

Old_SSSC_Guy said:
just leave it be until it shows itself. its not hurting anything and might just be a minor mutant.

if it grows up to be like a 'Little Shop of Horrors' plant then you might make history...

i remember that movie, little shop, little shop of horrors.

we grew out our la woman twin...no prob.

OGKushman said:
That loos like contaminated soil.

...not looking like any cannabis i ever planted. looks like a normal weed sprout

This happened to 4 of my last seeds ... Got 4 + plants ... Some also said soil contamination ... But no ...

You need to separate them ASAP. You need to pull gentle the smaller and put her in a pot. After some days ( one week more or else ) you will see some growth appearing.

Congrats for the twins.

bho_expertz said:
This happened to 4 of my last seeds ... Got 4 + plants ... Some also said soil contamination ... But no ...

You need to separate them ASAP. You need to pull gentle the smaller and put her in a pot. After some days ( one week more or else ) you will see some growth appearing.

Congrats for the twins.

there is no way i can pull them apart, they are one.

i will let it go and if its an issue later i will cut it at the soil level or just below, the little one is now half the size of the bigger one. while the litttle did start second leaves it doesnt appear to be growing upwards much at all.

there were several of us in the leprechaun seed group grow that ended up with twins. Pretty cool when ya get one. I kept mine in the same pot trained them away from each other and they are flowering out just fine.

dman1234 said:
there is no way i can pull them apart, they are one.

i will let it go and if its an issue later i will cut it at the soil level or just below, the little one is now half the size of the bigger one. while the litttle did start second leaves it doesnt appear to be growing upwards much at all.

If you pull gently the smaller one she will come off ... Then repot her and wait ... You will see new growth a week later. I did :hubba: .

lordhighlama said:
there were several of us in the leprechaun seed group grow that ended up with twins. Pretty cool when ya get one. I kept mine in the same pot trained them away from each other and they are flowering out just fine.

Wouldn't the roots fight for room, causing the plants to suffer in growth??

If you've started too many seedlings, no harm in growing it out for fun, I would.

Right...or remove one and place in it's own container and let both grow happily, plants fighting for root room means less growth/yield.

They take some time to recover but they recover :p ... i'm happy with my new 4 "freebies" of nature ...

Runbyhemp said:
If you've started too many seedlings, no harm in growing it out for fun, I would.

thats exactly what im doing, i did start too many, so we will see what happens.

as for pulling them apart, the roots arent tangled together, they are one, as in they are connected to each other.

Well here we are at day 13 the little one is not growing up at all, the leaves are growing a bit though, not looking good for her, oh well.

larry and friends 004.JPG

larry and friends 005.JPG

Latest posts

Back