10 Plant Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your are correct hick lowes dos carry ALASKAN fish fert, they also have blood meal and bone meal there as well. ;)

Well I bought some alaska fish fertilizer from home depot. It says to mix 2 teaspoons per gallon of water for every 25 sq. feet. I am still a little confused, and sorry for the rookieness! So I have nine 4 inch wide by 4 feet deep pots. So do i just mix up a gallon, put half strength in there? Or should i do regular strength?? Also it says it won't burn, is that right or some sales thing?
Thanks for everything guys,
Bigweedo :guitar:

4 inch wide by 4 feet deep pots
..?? that "can't" be right..?
I usually mixed it 1 tsp p/gal ratio...then "adjust" the ph to 6.5

Sorry I meant 4 inches by 4 inches, not feet! So I should mix in about a teaspoon into a gallon of water and see if my PH changes?

Hick said:
..I really wish you guys would use the server provided here for posting.
Linking from other "hosting" sites is a real security issue, an issue that should be of concern to "all" of the members.

MarP' has provided it for us,...it is free, and far less a risk for "you" or our site...let's use it.
If you're haveing trouble posting pics on our server, one of the mods will be happy to help you out.

Where would one go to find a link to the uploader?

pussum hit the go advanced button, then scroll down to where it says manage attachments and click that. you can upload your pics there.

Latest posts

Back