150W HPS Bubblicious Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind, I'm keeping the grow! :p

Day #27

I left on vacation for about 4 days, I came back and my babies were on the verge of dying. I managed to save all but two.

DSCN1567.JPG

DSCN1569.JPG

DSCN1570.JPG

Day #32

My plants are growing fairly slowly. They haven't even shown sex. I don't know what's going on. Temps are around 80, pH is 6.5, and I've been using FloraGro and FloraBloom nutes. There are no signs of nute burn, overheating, overwatering, etc. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm also changing the lights to 12/12 today to see if they start showing signs of sex.

DSCN1571.JPG

DSCN1572.JPG

DSCN1573.JPG

You CAN NOT force a plant to mature.Flip them to 12/12 on day1.They're not gonna drop their nuts until their ready.In due time.

I think that other than the nute burned leaves on the bottom, they look great.a little short, but healthy.

i am happy for you JB. yeah those first weeks are rough. but you got some nice girls there. I hope you get a couple more girls out of them. happy growing

Day 38

Final verdict! 4 Males and 3 Females. I cut down the males and put them in a plastic bag to collect their pollen.

I watered today, about 300mL of water with FloraGro and FloraBloom medium dosage. I'm thinking about transplanting into larger pots, would it be beneficial to do so at this stage?

:confused:

DSCN1577.JPG

DSCN1579.JPG

Day 44 - Day 12 Flowering

Watered each plant with medium dosages of FloraGro and FloraBloom. They seem to be loving it. Not much else to comment on. :watchplant:

DSCN1582.JPG

DSCN1583.JPG

DSCN1584.JPG

looking good.about to start my own bubble grow. Have you tried any type of training on this strand yet?

No I haven't done any type of training. I'm just gonna let them grow stress free.

Day 49 - Day 17 Flower

Babies look good! :hubba: Still have nuteburn on the lower leaves. I watered today with pure water, no nutes. Some of the leaf tips are burnt from the cfls getting a bit too close!

DSCN1587.JPG

DSCN1588.JPG

DSCN1590.JPG

Day 61 - Day 29 Flower

They all seem to be doing very well. I think I might stop using nutes so the plants flush them out by harvest. I took a look at the trichs, and its about 50% clear and 50% cloudy. I only got one picture because my batteries ran out of camera. :p

DSCN1597.JPG

Day 77 - Day 45 Flower

Been a while, here's whats up:

Flushed yesterday. All three plants show about 80% cloudy trichs and almost no amber trichs. It seems to be taking forever for amber trichs to show. Its already day 45 in flower, is it still too early?

Also, I have been losing a lot of leaves from them just turning yellow and falling off. I don't think it is any nutrient problem, because they have been blooming wonderfully.

Pictures:

DSCN0003.JPG

DSCN0004.JPG

DSCN0005.JPG

DSCN0006.JPG

Nice, you fit three under a 150hps and couple of cfls. Looks like a fair amount of bud there.

Thanks for the comments, I plan on giving them the chop some time this week as classes are starting, blehh. I'll have harvest pictures and weights soon!

GOODJOB you did good infact im going to grow that strain now 2 thumbs up make sure to check out the harvest section in the forum

Latest posts

Back