16 oz. Cup Grows

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seein how there isn't a new thread for this going on...here's my 16oz. cup Wick grow....not doin so well. ROFL
ave 1/2 strength grow big to help offset the N deficiency....roots grew into the wick and some are down in the nutrient :eek:
This one is for fun anyway. LOL

Picture or Video 074.jpg

Stop growing up!!! (completely outa room ht wise on this lil beast)

Picture or Video 098.jpg

im surpized i dont see more growers pinching and bruising there plants to control hight here any reasons for this?

pyroguy said:
im surpized i dont see more growers pinching and bruising there plants to control hight here any reasons for this?

I do on my regular grows...but last grow single cola in a rootbound enviro worked better than topped. more yeild.
It's done growing up now its into bud making.:hubba:

OK my somewhat "failed" experiment.
It's over 32" tall and being smooshed down by the top of the cab.
Can't tie it cuz it will break. (tried and fixed it)
It drinking water like mad and the roots grew out the wics in the bottom of the cup :rofl:
but its just a bean. :D
I won't give up till she dead.

So here she is. a 32" tall dime bag. :rofl:

Picture or Video 140.jpg

Picture or Video 141.jpg

Hey mutt, She's looking pretty tasty tho...Looks like a pretty fun grow:aok:
Dro:cool2:

Thats a dime bag of some dank right there! I hope it lives till you harvest, when ya thinking?

akirahz said:
Thats a dime bag of some dank right there! I hope it lives till you harvest, when ya thinking?

still got at very least 3 weeks

wow. 32" in 16oz cups...there's no hope for me to grow anything! Mutt, your plant looks phenomenal!!

All the lower leaves are gone dude...LOL No side branching. :rofl: Looks pathetic dude trust me. LOL

allgrownup said:
Here's a pic of a 16oz that i completely abandoned with exception of watering everyonce in a while. No nutes. Daylight only. Just sits outside. Its in poor shape as you can tell. Not a fan leaf left :eek:
this is one starved/tortured plant.

I am going to attempt to revive her a bit and leave her out a month or so more. these small grows require constant attention.
my mom had a few like that not in 16 oz cups but just waterd almost looked the same,and the smoke was great compared to how it looked and was taken care of.PS:D

Latest posts

Back