1st Grow/auto AK-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OldHippieChick said:
Bagseed? Bagseed? Where's the "Pot Snob Patrol" ???:evil: :rofl:
Sorry sundancer - couldn't help myself - I just love using the phrase "pot snob" whenever I can - and that's just not a phrase that I can get away with very often in my "real" ;) world.

Congrats on the impressive buzz report. Off to find some bag seeds.....
xox
OHC

hi OHC :D pot snob huh lol....thats the first time ive heard the term...we all smokes what eva wes can find round these parts :p jk (i dont live in the hills LOL) thanks for the good words :) your growing ww you dont need bagseed;)

Dr. Robertsozki said:
o i see the orange for sure ;) but is the second picture with all those buds under ur 1000 w makes me say WOW:eek: please take some more pictures of those spicy monsters n i think ur bagseed is bettern than ur ak cause the older the plant is the danker it is keep up the good work:headbang2:
question how is ur carbon filter working for ya? n r u having any heat problems? what fans r u using? im thinking of a tent 4x4x7 with a 400w air cool hood what do u think? thanks

howdy doc, thanks for stoppin by...yeah they have been around for over 4 months now...still waiting for them to finnish...they must be sat dom cause they are taking their time:rolleyes: ill try to get some more pics....as far as heat goes it hasnt been an issue yet but its winter here, it runs lights on from 8am to 8pm and im going to switch to the other half of the day for warm weather so the lights run durring the cooler half of the day, i have a couple blowers running the room, i think the one doing the flowerroom is around 365cfm, and it does great, im going to get a couple more, theres a 140cfm on the carbon filter doing the whole room, its only rated for a room half the area so is undersized but it seems to be working, dont really smell anytyhing in the rest of the house, its vented into the basement..as far as your question on light and tent, im NO expert not even close but IMHO a 400hps would be perfect for a tent that size, i would exhaust the light completly and vent the tent seperately, that way none of the heat from the light gets into the tent and you still get good air exchange, should work great:)

sundancer245 said:
as far as your question on light and tent, im NO expert not even close but IMHO a 400hps would be perfect for a tent that size, i would Kayden Kross , that way none of the heat from the light gets into the tent and you still get good air exchange, should work great:)

well thansk for all the info n u may not be an expert but ur plants sure look like there PROS... I respect tradiotion n u have some experience i can learn from i think everyone would love to see some pictures of you girls that are almost ready maybe a picture of the whole set up... u must have so many colas alrite S. dancer talk to u laters:cool:

ur ventilation idea is perfect, just what i wanted now im going to start a post asking what brands of light bulb should i get the tent and all that... thank again... here hit this joint, some of my bluedream from the last grow :48:

Dr. Robertsozki said:
well thansk for all the info n u may not be an expert but ur plants sure look like there PROS... I respect tradiotion n u have some experience i can learn from i think everyone would love to see some pictures of you girls that are almost ready maybe a picture of the whole set up... u must have so many colas alrite S. dancer talk to u laters:cool:

ur ventilation idea is perfect, just what i wanted now im going to start a post asking what brands of light bulb should i get the tent and all that... thank again... here hit this joint, some of my bluedream from the last grow :48:

hey doc, sorry i never got a chance to take anymore pics, the camera died...we ended up with a total between the plants of 12.1 oz dry. the smoke is very tasty, nice and spicey and its very good. tons of orange on it....so that pretty much wraps up this journal...presently setting up a hydro system, when i get it all up and running i will probably start a journal...untilll then...good growing everyone and stay stoned!:hubba:

OldHippieChick said:
Hi Sundancer - over 12 oz - WOW .

Congrats Sundance
xox
OHC

Hi OHC:ciao: yeah they were very heavy yielders...3/4lb between the 2 of them...of the 2 one was better...better buzz and an awesome taste...so we are keeping that one...have clones vegging now in dwc that are going into an ebb & flow system for flower when they are ready...have been working on setting up and dialing in the system...i willl start a journal at some point when i have some time...how did your grow turn out? have you harvested your ww yet? and your auto's? i dont see links in your sig to any journals...i will have to go look and see if i can find them:p

Awesome Auto Grow! and not to damm badd wid those bagseeds, HUH?<<!!!!! yeah buddy!

I'm about to "Finally START" my perpetual/stagger auto "variety" crop of 16 bitches!!!

AutoAK, of course! AutoAk x Auto BluBerry, LR2, Buddah White Dwarf and for second crop,(5wks later) Blue ryder, Blue Hymilya Deisel and lowryder PURPLE jems!!!!!!

I will be doin a few whole plant pollinating/breeding for massive amount of seeds from every strain...(will only use the AutoAK47 males to get the "large" genetics and pollinate 1 female of ea strain...! OMG!) I will have thousands of beautiful hybrid Auto beans.....now let us smoke one.........
Stay Tuned for the Jump-off! One Love.......

Hu$tle Harder/Hu$tle $marter

uptosumpn said:
Awesome Auto Grow! and not to damm badd wid those bagseeds, HUH?<<!!!!! yeah buddy!

I'm about to "Finally START" my perpetual/stagger auto "variety" crop of 16 bitches!!!

AutoAK, of course! AutoAk x Auto BluBerry, LR2, Buddah White Dwarf and for second crop,(5wks later) Blue ryder, Blue Hymilya Deisel and lowryder PURPLE jems!!!!!!

I will be doin a few whole plant pollinating/breeding for massive amount of seeds from every strain...(will only use the AutoAK47 males to get the "large" genetics and pollinate 1 female of ea strain...! OMG!) I will have thousands of beautiful hybrid Auto beans.....now let us smoke one.........
Stay Tuned for the Jump-off! One Love.......

Hu$tle Harder/Hu$tle $marter

howdy uptosumpn...thanks for stoppin by...yeah they turned out pretty nice for bagseed...sounds like quite a grow your gearing up for....im in the process of getting my hydro system goin :hubba:

Yo sun...how skilled are you at hydro? I ask because I am curious at how well Auto AK-47's will yield in a dialed in hydro grow....do you hve strains picked out for your next grow? I am taking a break this summer but when I fire my tents back up in late summer/early fall I am thinking of trying a DWC auto AK-47 grow...just curious what your plans are....

Hamster Lewis said:
Yo sun...how skilled are you at hydro? I ask because I am curious at how well Auto AK-47's will yield in a dialed in hydro grow....do you hve strains picked out for your next grow? I am taking a break this summer but when I fire my tents back up in late summer/early fall I am thinking of trying a DWC auto AK-47 grow...just curious what your plans are....

hey ham...hows it goin bro? cant say how skilled i am yet as im just getting going, i just put the first set of plants into flower last night...they've been veggin in 5gal dwc buckets for the last 3wks...they went into an ebb & flow system for flower...they are cuts of the bagseed i just harvested...i have some cuts of cheese for the next set and a clone of it growing into a mom...i also have another unknown bagseed that showed female growing in dirt...i want to order something soon here...i want something indica dom...i was looking at the tude's orange bud...or afgan kush...really like the sound of the orange bud though...i want something fruity....as far as the ak goes i would think that would be a great auto to run in dwc... i have about 9-10 seeds that i found from my auto ak's...i havent done anything with them yet...im not sure what i would end up with being they were feminized plants...would they for sure hermie or could they be ok to use....what say you sir auto king?? :hubba:

You know come to think of it I don't remember seeing an auto hermie...maybe because the flower cycle is so short and violent...?If you hve beans I wld gve them a run...wirst case they can be used for bubble...

my hbd got a nanner on one of its main buds, im assuming from the stress caused by nute burn. i cut off the nanner right when i first spotted it, and havent seen any other since then. just stress em out and theyll hermie ;)

Sounding awsome boys, stocking up on autos right now as there is 10% of all Auto Seeds at autofloweringseeds.com just use promo code Twitterlove ;-)

Hamster Lewis said:
You know come to think of it I don't remember seeing an auto hermie...maybe because the flower cycle is so short and violent...?If you hve beans I wld gve them a run...wirst case they can be used for bubble...

hey thats a good point dude...i have an extra 400hps layin around maybe ill build a cpl more dwc buckets and grow a cpl of those beans out and see what happens....wouldnt mind some more ak it was tasty...ill have to get some rockwool or something i dont have anything to germ seeds in to put into hydro...im runnin everything from clones...hey you've grown cali orange bud havent you? what did you think of it?

Latest posts

Back