1st grow ever, 18 NL girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parcero, So Happy to see that you are safe...you had me a little worried when you were just gone like that without a word. I was afraid you maybe were crammed into a jail cell somewhere! Glad to hear that everything worked out for you! Congrats on the harvest...now tell us more about the local sativa! You gonna grow some? Glad your safe and all is well!

Thanks for visiting lama,cunga, mist and legalize.

I had some pics but not with me anymore. I decidet that traveling over intenational borders with grow pics of marijuna aint that good idea so I left them behind.

Local sativa. No I'm only enjoying it not growing it. The legendary thai sticks doesnt come anymore in sticks, instead they press them into hard bricks nowadays. Very woody smell, quite hars taste but it works and is enjoyable. Have to say I miss it because in my current location 5g of that stuff will put you at the end off the rope, no questons asked, they hang you so I'm with out smoke now till I leave this country.

Next grow in new location should start next month or early april. Most likely it will be multi strain and both in- and outdoors.

Sorry that replying to this took so long but you know, sea, sand, sun and girls got me distracted:hubba:

Be well everybody and be safe

BOM

Not bad thats superb i wish i got that amount parcero and once budrot starts its best for future referance to chop the whole plants as it is spores that will go airborne and spread to the rest of your plants.

anyway congrats man

t4

bummer BOM... sounds like some rather harsh laws on mj where ur at right now. At least u will have something to look forward to when you make ur next move though. :)

Latest posts

Back