1st timer about to grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WEEDKILLER

Reaction score
well i was about to grow but from all the info ive read here it seems i may have to wait till it cools off.it was 110 deg + here the other day in my shed.i was going to do a cupboard hydro grow but now i think i will build a stealth room 4x5x8h.i might have a better chance at keeping it cooler then when its winter i may have to heat the room.maybe i can use the heat from the MH.going to start out with a 4 pot FnD i think.never had much success growing b4 hence the user name so be prepared for some really dumb kwestyuns.ive read a lot on here ,so far so im getting the idea.ill take this opportunity to thank everyone for all the usefull advice that has been posted.
i dont know much about all the different strains you guys mention,is there somewhere that lists the strain and type of stone it gives?i scored some hydro a while ago that was the best i ever had,dont know what strain it was but it sent us silly for a month-i named it crazy horse.man we had some fun that month LMAO.
so im off shopping for my equip next week and hope to have something going soon.ill keep yas posted.

welcome to mp weedkiller

goodluck on your next grow :tokie:

Hey there WEEDKILLER,

Welcome to the site. Your gonna love this place. Lots of great info here in the forums, as well as cool folks that just love to help. We are all hooked on pics of grows, and yes ask away all you want, BUT first you might want to check the forums for that question and see how many answers the other guy got for the same question.

Peruse over the rules, they are easy to get along with, and use common sense when posting a pic, Remember to keep your privacy intact so reason it through. Simple little things can bust you like your license plate hanging on the wall in your garage next to your growbox. Hypothetically speaking of coarse.

Let us hear from you when your ready to get started. Like I said the folks here are the best, they are full of encouragement, and I have never seen them knock someone for goofing a grow up.

Again welcome to the site, bring a good sense of the Ha-Ha and dive right in.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thanks for the list grunt.i had no idea there was so many.i think its time i came out of my cave.is it cool to mention what country im in

sure.. why not? there not gonna chase ya to peru... if they wanna get you its to late dont think it matters what ya do

welcome WK.

lets see who gets closest. I'm going with Argentina :lama:

Sup weedkiller. Lets see if the name is like lucky 13 lol. So how many watts is that MH that you are using?

'was up, WK?... I've seen your name around the forum, and glad you decided to give 'er a go... hey man... we'ze all here for the same thing... to help each other and grow our own smoke.

oh ya... watch out for that King guy... I'm kinda leary about that guy... ;)
<jk> ... he's alright... for an OLD MAN :p

me-> :hitchair: <-KK LOL:hubba:

laylow6988 said:
Sup weedkiller. Lets see if the name is like lucky 13 lol. So how many watts is that MH that you are using?
dont have the MH yet,any recommendations on what size.i only plan to grow up to 4 at a time.room size about 3 ft x 4ft 8 ft h.

That crazy vancouver guy said:
'was up, WK?... I've seen your name around the forum, and glad you decided to give 'er a go... hey man... we'ze all here for the same thing... to help each other and grow our own smoke.

oh ya... watch out for that King guy... I'm kinda leary about that guy... ;)
<jk> ... he's alright... for an OLD MAN :p

me-> :hitchair: <-KK LOL:hubba:
i kinda have to give it a go,the supply here is lousy.hopefully you guys can help minimize the failure rate..........cheers

Latest posts

Back