2 Males 1 Female?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so should i just try and use the new seeds and startover from there

:D
trillions of atoms said:
if you have a female that gets nut busted from two males the seeds will be mixed and theres no way to tell what offspring is from what male.

i take male branches, cut them off before they open put them in a ziplock that has been left open...in a day or two while the branch dries the banannas will open and drop pollen in the bag. then i take rice throw it in a film canister with as much pollen out of the little bag as possible then i paint the lower popcorn branches with the pollen i want to cross i make sure to label the canisters and then take colored zipties (neon ones) label on the container of each female i cross what color is what male then i loosely ziptie the branch by the stem...that whay there is no confusion when i harvest and i know what cross is what. you can pollinate as many branches as you have with different males and its easy to do.
:holysheep: Well, I've got a lady out in my room who is at this minute being courted by two handsome gentlemen. One on each side. OH MY.
I was just sitting here wondering if I would have to do DNA testing on the future babies. Glad I found this thread. I'm hoping the boys will respect her in the morning... :doh:
:watchplant:

Latest posts

Back