2 weeks in flowering (Huge Girl) Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Ok I am 2 weeks into flowering and have switch over to 12/12 which, I am wondering if there a another trick to get her to flower faster instead of growing higher and bushyier, I am running out of room and I can't clone do to No extra Veggie light or room.
I am using Flora series 3 parts and I am following the chart by "GrowWeedEasy.com" I have CUT OUT the Floragro all together for few days and just staying with the florabloom and little floramicro.
Ph I try to keep at 5.5
PPM 900 could go higher
air temp 80-90
water temp is 80 and can't get it lower as the rez is in the grow room with plants this a Lesson learn, put rez on outside of growroom.
I am using my 1000 watt hps, while my new 400 watt hps come in and not going to use 400 to finish.

I cant even lift the lid up, the roots r a Mass in there and heavey and roots Looks White all the time. she in 5 gal bucket.

As you can tell the stock is as BIG as my PH pen.and those leafs r from the past that I haven't taken off that Looks like a PH problem that Fixed.

4-12-13 001.jpg

4-12-13 003.jpg

4-12-13 002.jpg

4-12-13 004.jpg

4-12-13 006.jpg

4-12-13 007.jpg

4-11-13 003.jpg

Nothing is going to make her flower faster.

I would start squeezing stems and bending her over.
She is going have a tough time with 80* rez temps.
Have you tried frozen water bottles to lower the rez temp?

wow..2 weeks in and ya cant take lid off?...hope she makes it to finish...I bet she is drinking everything up fast..like Duck said..start bending her over:D

pcduck said:
Nothing is going to make her flower faster.

I would start squeezing stems and bending her over.
She is going have a tough time with 80* rez temps.
Have you tried frozen water bottles to lower the rez temp?

No I haven't tried the frozen water bottle to lower water temp. But I will.
I have been bending the branchs over, and I will pinch them, the plant could be about 7 ft tall.

4u2sm0ke said:
wow..2 weeks in and ya cant take lid off?...hope she makes it to finish...I bet she is drinking everything up fast..like Duck said..start bending her over:D

I can barely lift the lid up and it a mass roots. Yes she drinking up the water when I fill the rez. buckets up to nets pots and after 12 hr the rez is half full.
I am thinking of looking for a bigger bucket to drop her in with her own water/air pump and move them out of growroom into bedroom for more room and run both 400/1000 watt.

There 2 plants left out of 4 plant bucket set up. The front one is way smallerand looking Good as well.

they make 10 gallon buckets ..the 5gallon lids fit....ya may have to look at a paint suply store...or even make one for her useing a 20 gallon tote or so...Best of mojo for ya

:48:

The stretch that most plants incur should be about over for you when switched over to 12/12. Maybe a few more days or a week, then she will stop growing so fast vertically.

Do you think I would shock her by moving into bigger bucket and moving her out of growroom to main bedroom that is sealed off of light leak.
The size of this plant when done should bring me about 1/4-1/2 Lb. Hopefully.

I thinking I am enjoying growing DWC over Soil.

just be careful and understand that like people it may take hours to a few days to get their head right, but no worse for wear :D

pcduck said:
Not in DWC, Flying

Cool ill be looking to change my set up in the next few days or by the time I get paid in a week..

Yeah that is why I like growing in my totes rather than buckets. I have them all connected together so that I can circulate their water from tote to tote and back to the rez. The roots have room to stretch out if needed and I can hold 30gallons within the system :) You have to be careful though with the totes because if the plants get too big, their weight can collapse the tote. I reinforce the tops of the totes with plywood that I cut holes big enough for my pots to sit in and stay inside the totes. :)

Latest posts

Back