2 white widow,2 cheese,2 boss hogg,1 larry og (feminized)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tryguy2011

Reaction score
Running a few different things trying to find something I like. If i get a winner from these I might keep her around a while. I am kind of excited about boss hogg she is a chem 4 incross which could turn out really nice.

The larry is in there because so many recommended her, I am also excited about her.

I admittedly do not know what exactly an incross is.

I love the Larry :) I haven't smoked a lot of different strains over the years but My fav for the past couple years was my Blueberry Punch. Then I grew out the Larry for a second run(didn't get a chance to try any of the first run). I just tried it last week and it instantly became my new favorite. Great flavor, smooth lung filling smoke, and a really nice, long lasting high. :)

Consider me subscribed.
You will love the Larry, as Hushpuppy posted above, It is also my favorite strain. I am also looking forward to your Boss Hog, as I also have 2 freebie beans, that I will probably run next fall.
Best Luck on your grow.

Homie

These will go from paper towel straight to 1 gal pots, where they will stay there entire life. I use canna coco and a drip feed system (drain to waste) flora duo A,B cal-mag floralicious plus, liquid koolbloom,and dry.
The plan is to grow these until mature enough to take cuttings then flower until ripe cure it smoke it keep my 2 favorites.

Just put the 2 ww and 2 cheese in 1 gal pots with canna-coco
Also just installed a hydro-drip system drain to waste for veg room
Veg-room is 2'x4' lit with a 6 bulb T5 HO
Bloom-room is 4'x8' 2 1000 watt hps air cooled hoods, pics soon!!
Also just started botanicares pro nutrient line

A few pics 1 is veg room with a few different things in there. Pic 2 is bloom room with 818 headband that hermied.

026 - Copy (800x450).jpg

028 (800x450).jpg

I do not mean to get off track here but I have been looking at the 818 Headband from Cali Connecions. What caused yours to Hermie?

I just found nanners on the top of soil in week 4 of 12/12,and there were nanners in another harvest all from clone, this time has seen no stress or light leaks, but of course i'm not 100% certain. I did check for light leaks and everything was very dark no leaks. no sign of stress and regular flushing no PH issues to mention.

above from left to right top row-boss hog, larry og, white widow
from left to right bottom row-white widow,cheese,cheese,and finally a cross from a fellow grower who has now passed on
Bottom Right-this is a stableized cross between bubba and kali mist
she is growing sooo well from seed.

BOSS HOG is Chem 4 incross, supposed to be indica leaning, but does not look it. It looks more sat dominant than any of the others.

Latest posts

Back