20$ HPS lights?? HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went onto home depot site and searched vapor fixures. a light popped up and i was wondering if it is the same thing minus the bulb...i hate buying stuff on the internet

papabeach1 said:
(silent) okay you need to understand these is men thing..

it is our toys... its like telling your girlfriend you are busy wiring.. actually women out there not know much about it...

Oh, Papa, shame on you--what a sexist statement! I take offense! I'll put my all-around DIY skills up against anybody on this forum. I can do electrical, I can do plumbing, I can do carpentry, I can do HVAC (and I'm really good at math), I have "big boy tools" and I'm not afraid to use them!:angrywife:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Oh, Papa, shame on you--what a sexist statement! I take offense! I'll put my all-around DIY skills up against anybody on this forum. I can do electrical, I can do plumbing, I can do carpentry, I can do HVAC (and I'm really good at math), I have "big boy tools" and I'm not afraid to use them!:angrywife:

lady chill ...... come'on you know what I mean... I would mow the grass..I will clean the bathroom woman... I cook good too.. I will vacuum the floor..
I can do these lists for ya.. just that I have bad luck with 3 ex... they are not good as you are.. please lady... I'm holding myself guard from you using these men toys against me I do give good massage.. how that? :hubba:

lemme look for mojo for ya..

to those all women...who cook, clean, iron, washing dishes, clean up, clean men's mess.. I do love yall... my mama is the same.. my grandma is master of plumbing.. I do completely understand you lady..hemplady.. just that I have wrong exs in my life.. spare me?
I even have a g.f. that basically disagree me for mojo that is good for her pms..
spare me?

Yea they are made to hook up outside or a garage maybe... Hooks up regular like a ceiling fan or light.. No plug needed.... And I read above about local lowes having the same light... If this is true.. Check your lowes.. The light from the website is 20 Bucks, But its 10 bucks shipping.. Ur paying 30... Pay that 25, then get yourself a happy meal... Cuz ur 1 step closer!

tkloeb01 said:
I went onto home depot site and searched vapor fixures. a light popped up and i was wondering if it is the same thing minus the bulb...i hate buying stuff on the internet

i know for a fact lowes has the same fixture with the bulb for $25, i was there today

i remember depot having something similar but its been awhile so im not %100 sure there

The Hemp Goddess said:

Not to condone... I think Women are just as good if not better than Men in everything.... But even you called them "Big Boy Toys".... Being sexist is embedded in our thought process.. Genetically predisposed to think Hunting=Man... Cooking=Woman... Construction=Man.. Cleaning=Woman.. Bottom line we need each other :)

Chips Deluxe said:
N... But even you called them "Big Boy Toys".... :)

Well, LOL--there is as reason that I put that in quotes. I don't think of them as big boy tools, but most men do. I was the oldest of 4 girls. My dad taught me to use tools, shoot hoops, and shoot a gun. I worked in the hardware department at Sears in the early 70's. I was their "token female". Trust me, I had to know far more than the male employees, because the male customers were always testing my knowledge of the products I was selling. I can rebuild a vehicle engine. I can wire and plumb a house. I can also bake bread, sew a bridal gown, and crochet an afgan. I work in a profession that only 2% of the work force is female. In this day and age, we should be well beyond the old stereotypes.

:48:

where are you hemp goddess.., ya rebuilt the engine? (gasp) that is every men's dream!! come here.. let sit with me.... ya know.. hmm not much women out there doing like ya doing.... oh shizz lemme run and grab my fave hat.. and ran..... women.. I do like you hemp goddess please understand...
you might be one of my kind.. there's not much women out there like that..
I would cook and wake you up while you in the bed...with nice breakfast.. we cool?

FUNNNNNY.... We now know everything there is to know about 20$ HPS lights?? HELP

papabeach1 said:
where are you hemp goddess.., ya rebuilt the engine? (gasp) that is every men's dream!! come here.. let sit with me.... ya know.. hmm not much women out there doing like ya doing.... oh shizz lemme run and grab my fave hat.. and ran..... women.. I do like you hemp goddess please understand...
you might be one of my kind.. there's not much women out there like that..
I would cook and wake you up while you in the bed...with nice breakfast.. we cool?

Oh, Papa, we are cool. But trust me, I am not unique. I may have been somewhat of a women's rights pioneer in my day, but that day is long since passed. Our children and grandchildren have stepped up to the plate. I long to live to see the day when we can see beyond sex, race, religion, and the myriad of other things that separate us as the human race. How long is it going to take us to realize that we are all in this together?

really I do not have problem with that..hemp goddess...

just that..... look at my g.f. look at every women in america

I don't mean to say.. but they surely act like a lazy butt if you know what I mean? what happen to all women in 1940's? they work so hard too!! where do you see other women like this? there is not much like my mom is..

just that more of 16 year old girls excite about their "sweet 16" and all that.. they think they born to play and be lazy.. come on.. u see what I mean? its like I wanna to start straight every women in the america but it gonna cost their first year of taxes.. I can be their boot camp... but again.. I ain't wastin my time.. all I know my daugther.. I will raise her. I will teach her to clean, do the hammer works, do the mech works...do the computer hardware works,, hackin the network works.. I will teach everything I know to my daugther.. I will give any of her boyfriend a insult.. you can handle my girl? get outta of my face boy!! there I said it..

papabeach1 said:
really I do not have problem with that..hemp goddess...

just that..... look at my g.f. look at every women in america

I don't mean to say.. but they surely act like a lazy butt if you know what I mean? what happen to all women in 1940's? they work so hard too!! where do you see other women like this? there is not much like my mom is..

just that more of 16 year old girls excite about their "sweet 16" and all that.. they think they born to play and be lazy.. come on.. u see what I mean? its like I wanna to start straight every women in the america but it gonna cost their first year of taxes.. I can be their boot camp... but again.. I ain't wastin my time.. all I know my daugther.. I will raise her. I will teach her to clean, do the hammer works, do the mech works...do the computer hardware works,, hackin the network works.. I will teach everything I know to my daugther.. I will give any of her boyfriend a insult.. you can handle my girl? get outta of my face boy!! there I said it..

LOL--Oh Papa, I don't know if it is your or if it is me...but I don't have a clue what you just said.

sweet help on the topic. get her number and discuss those matters

tkloe. its pretty simple. the ballast is inside the case. the bulb comes with it. i got mine 5 days later. you need a 2 prong cord and 2 wire nuts. chesk out hemp goddess's lilnk on the diy 150 watts. pretty self explanitory. just run 2 wires up to the ballast and a cord from the ballast to the timer.
Oh just to let everyone know PYREX tubes are hard to find if you are looking. just order the damn thing online from ebay.. the quit making them in the 70's

and Hemp.. any chick that can that can hard wire my house,plumb it, and still make sure dinner is done. is all right in my book.
Chips calm down dude. the brown on your nose is starting to stink.
Papa. just learn to shhhhhh before she hits ya with a that rolling pin...hahahaha

MARY-JANE said:
help for hps hemp goddess

I apologize for not getting back to you on this--I didn't see it yesterday. And then this morning when I got on the forum, I saw that City had answered your question. To replay agains with the same thing seemed redundant.

Latest posts

Back