2023 KinDBud OD Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That seems anti-hippy somehow to me. Free spirits are what I associate with hippies and planning ahead isn’t always compatible with being a free spirit…
That’s what I was thinking. What self respecting hippy would would wanna make plans.

My freaks looked freaky from the start.
I googled that Hippy Fest, you can only get in if you buy tickets in advance?
I gotta start some more freaks think I got them backwards freaks didnt make it.... I walked right in likea boss didn't even have to show a ticket it was alright but I could throw a better one lol

Just a few pics new freaks going into water shot glasses tonight 🤘
IMG_20230514_165421.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230514_165426.jpg
    IMG_20230514_165426.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
Gonna throw up a few pics gotta get past 25% so flash will work just got done feeding for 1st time got 10 right now 3 freaks 2 are baby babies and a few germinating then the rest are purple and lemon mixes only doing a few this outdoor season indoor coming soon!✌

OK heres a dozen or so pics of what I got going on incognito... First freak to make it started off. Im gonna do some different training techniques on all of them. Gonna switch it up to get ready for indoor have to do a lot of training inside to manage height. Outdoors I only topped a couple time these I'm gonna bend top film pinch etc. But all right here yall go enjoy ✌
IMG_20230613_212556.jpg
IMG_20230613_212616.jpg
IMG_20230613_212604.jpg
IMG_20230613_212612.jpg
^

And nope that's not it heres the rest 1 sec ✌❤✌ peace and love y'all Kindbud out. Gonna go to bed after a smoke and brew. I'll be back in a few days after I transplant so....
Coming Soon...
How to hide plants around house in places no one will notice them 👍

Newest arrivals and last ones I'm starting for outdoors this year. Those are freak shows so will be 4 of those with 6 are mixes of triple lemon / Triple Grape / Mimosa I mixed up the exact strains just a plant to me so only running 10 this year..... Or who knows might start some more before July debating on it. If I don't start anymore the next couple days I won't. Only time will tell I'll catch y'all later hope everyone is doing alright ✌

IMG_20230615_211509.jpg

Soo It looks like the Cannabis gods Have smiled on me lucky 5 seeds of big sirs holly weed strain that I gifted to the old Vietnam guy I know found there way home back to me! They ate sitting in a shot glass of water as we speak tomorrow around this time I'll be putting them in paper towels in sealed tubs

Latest posts

Back