2nd. Gen UI Clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

IRISH

what you think? this is a ultimate indica clone of a clone. also , my first water project. has had thier ups and downs. shes doing fine now. i dont know her age. i guess i started flowering this one around a week and a half ago.

little short, squatty bush now.

what do you think?...bb...

100_3120.jpg

100_3143.jpg

Nice and thick, certainly not stretching for light.

I think I want her to be my valentine.

Looks to be a nice one BB. Shes LSTed huh? got to love it.

chugging along...

did a rez change today. it's eating all i give it fast. 5.5, & 750...bb...

Looks good banjobuzz:aok:

One of our fellow members and also a Michigander pass this helpful tidbit along. Instead of using tape to cover the white bucket lid, your local Tractor Supply Store sells Black bucket lids. The lids are just a little bit more than wally worlds white ones. They also sell black buckets that are cheaper than wally world..... Good luck on your grow:)

thanks for that duck. i'll be heading over to tractor supply then. never noticed. i'm in there alot. i get my 7 in ones there for my dogs.

wonder if they come with a pic of a john deere tractor.:hubba: ;) :cool: ...bb...

i love clones.. i've been growin AI for about 15 months each one a clone from the last. i've decided to stop growin it after this one for a while.. the quality is great but the yeilds are just to low imo. good luck with the UI

heard that slowmo. i'll be doing the same. thanks for dropping in my shed. here you go try this...bb...

:48: ...

banjobuzz said:
wanna see my bush?:hubba: :rolleyes: :cool: ...

UI @ 18 days flower...bb...

Definitely a prolific bush you have there, BB! I'm watching these DWC grows w/ great interest! Next time you post, can you update us on your nute usage?

Keep it up.. I may have to do DWC before I was a-plannin' to! :hubba:

M-M

3rd and final try.

tied back the side branches today so's to get some lighting to her center.
ppms 1100.

got some new stuff sprouted in rockwool cubes under the cfls'. can't wait to get 'em under my new 250mh.

hoping for an O or more off this LUI clone. she's starting to fill in a bit now. loving the dwc.

'ol lady has decided to join in with a soil grow.:D :cool: . and as my hillbilly friend godspeedsukah would say ; peanut butter and jelly time, peanut butter and jelly time.;) :D :cool: ...bb...

What does that girl eat...pets? Naw that is a great bush man. How long does she flower?

kalikisu said:
What does that girl eat...pets? Naw that is a great bush man. How long does she flower?

8-9 weeks flower. thanks for stopping in...bb...

dude, those look great! I hope my runt works out anywhere close to that well in DWC!

Nice job Banjo..heres some GREEN MOJO to get them finished with no worries and I dont like to do any stress to the Ladies after the stretch useually 2-3 week.Tell wife Im rootin 4 her soil grow:lama:take care and be safe.:ciao::bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back