2nd. Gen UI Clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your plant is looking very nice banjobuzz :aok:

:yeahthat: looking great ,,,how much longer you gonna let her go : :48:

way to go banjo, im not sure if you posted already, but what kind of light are you using, and what were ur temps?

thanks duck, ukg, and chief.:) .

i checked the trichs today. thier 80 cloudy, and 20 amber. i have been flushing a few days now. need to change out the rez again today...

hello chief. i use a 400w hps, coolable hood. i use a 250w mh for veg.;) .
i have been running the temp at high 70, low 56. trying to get temps as low as possible, to see what colors she may still bring out.;) :D ...

later...bb...

i have a coolable hood called a euro reflector from htg.:) . pretty much same as cool tube.;) .

i ran a stanley blower off it with a diy, and lowered the overall closet temp 20 degrees.:D . took it from 90, to 70.:hubba: .

i dont use a scrubber. no need for one here.

setting up my new room this weekend. half finished. cooking up some venison steaks and tenderloin on the grill, and getting baked. first time using the grill this season.:D :cool: ...bb...

aww yes. what a great fusion of fantastic sensimillia and steak. reminded me of some good times from the early days.
sincerley the original indians

:bong:

20 degrees difference. wow is that norm from other peeps as well. thats great!!! no carbon filter neccesary ? with those stinky girls. i wish i could live in your area

UKgirl420 said:
Enjoy the grilling ,,,,cook/food report reqd :p

marinated the meat all day in soy, and worsteshire sauce. cut up some new potatoes, with garlic , and chives, and onion, and bacon bits, wrapped in aluminum, and on the grill it all went. it was delicious. had a green salad also.:p :hubba: :cool: ...bb...

this was the deer i harvested this season. a bit to gamey for the lil lady. so i promised her some pork on the grill next time. i tell ya, i went to bed, shortly after eating. and now i'm wide awake at 3AM.

i sampled some lui also. it's pretty good so far. i smoked 1 fat J all day , on and off, by myself ( i know, stingy);) , really, the woman don't partake. although, she does like to grow it for it's appeal, and for daddy.:hubba: . it did'nt knock me down, til after i ate. so , i'd say it needs a bit more to grow. it's on day 4 flushing i believe...bb...

wanna see my harvest pics?:hubba: :D :cool: . thats right. we harvested today at 7 weeks, 6 days...

the finger hash is great. been miss'in that taste.;) .

the smoke from this is very sedating. deffinately not a day time smoke. heres the pics...bb...

100_3886.jpg

100_3894.jpg

100_3921.jpg

100_3930.jpg

100_3934.jpg

Beautiful pics BB :)

Have you got an insect problem?

(Sticky trap in the last pic)

:peace:

i keep 1 in there as a preventive measure. spring is close, and the flys are beginning to appear.

i am going to also plant some dill in my next grow. i have heard it repels spider mites. no solid evidence yet though.

thanks for stopping in hippy...bb...

Congrats on the harvest banjobuzz :aok:

cant find the scales. had some of those hand held. anywhoo, i'd say close to 4 O's. thanks for stopping in Duck, and Chief.:D :cool: ...bb...

nice grilling and food report ,,:aok:but i seem to have lost my invatation to the next one :ignore: looks and sounds almost as delicious as the harvest ,:hubba:,but not quite :p,,great pics banjo

Anybody who cooks on the grill with garlic is a friend of mine. Nice harvest and pics! Half of my garden is devoted to 11 varieties of garlic.

any other plants you know of that are good to grow symbioticly? ive been looking for a mixture of herbs and other plants which may help support my green room.

Latest posts

Back